The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Nanoearn - Nanoearn.net

6 replies to this topic

I am not the admin

Nanoearn.net. is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for you.

What do we offer? Register on our website, put the money into an account and enjoy the profits. The main rule: the more you invest, the faster will increase your profits. And that's where you'll find something that does not to any other website - excellent condition and great affiliate program.

PLAN I: 1 year 2.4% daily
Plan 1: $0 - $100 2.20
Plan 2: $101 - $1,000 2.30
Plan 3: $1,001 and more 2.40

PLAN II: 100 days 3.4% daily
Plan 1: $10 - $100 3.20
Plan 2: $101 - $1,000 3.30
Plan 3: $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

PLAN III: 30 days deposit. 150%
Plan 1: $10 - $100 10.00
Plan 2: $101 - $1,000 20.00
Plan 3: $1,001 and more 50.00

ACCEPT: LR, PM

Join here: nanoearn.net

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

Plan 1: $0 - $100 2.20

Plan with zero capital? How can I earn if theirs zero investments? lols. But that's good. I can invest 10 dollars in here and earn capital and cashout every thing and leave the principal to earn me more money. What I like about this site is the approach of this site. the more I spend money in here the more I earn.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Can i know, is this site still fast paying? do they have delay for you?
..................................................................................................

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

This site have a long Lifetime i think.. Do we still feel safe to invest with it? i we see the profit that they have gain, it was incredible high profit.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Another great program. I've done some exclusive research on this site, and so far it's an incredible one. Ranking among the top ten hyip's monitors and polls sites, i haven't made an investment yet but i plan to, i must reap from this.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Another great program. I've done some exclusive research on this site, and so far it's an incredible one. Ranking among the top ten hyip's monitors and polls sites, i haven't made an investment yet but i plan to, i must reap from this.

Do you know that HYIP have 2 site that has the same name.
1. nanoearn.com-this site most of us know and really popular now. started Jun,28,2011. Offer 5% on referral.
2. nanoearn.net-this site i think still young. started May,03,2012. Offer up to 15% on referral..

don't be confuse with this two. for me i much prefer to invest with nanoearn.com even its already have a long lifetime. the clue is referral percentage offer.
most of site that offer high on referral, run early. i give you an example. FederalForex.com give up to 12% on referral and runaway with high profit in just about less than 10days. Scam its investor on day 6.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

People please be advised! Nanoearn point net is a totall scam! On monday 21st of may i contacted Admin due to login problems. It appeared they lost data, i had to open a new account an my funds would be transferred into my new account. This never happend. Still waiting for today! Admin never replayed since monday on my email....Site says within 24 hours!

SO NANOEARN IS TOTALL SCAM!!!! PLEASE BE CAREFULL

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement