The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Hello

4 replies to this topic

Hello, Am Albert Barnes a website designer. I design forum, blogs, hyip and hyip monitor sites. I give good and unique design for hyip sites. My im and e-mail ids are Gmail:albertbarnes36 and Yahoo:albertbarnes3

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

Hyip Template For Sell ==> www .template .freevar .com
Gmail:albertbarnes36 & Yahoo:albertbarnes3

Hi Albert!
glad to meet with u in this forum :)
I am also newbie here and hope i will find necessary info for my success. Have a nice day :)

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hey, Albert
Nice to meet you.I have just joined in this forum.I am glad to know that you are a website designer. Well stay with this forum and members.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

hi albert, I am also a new member of this site. Nice to hear that you are a website designer. hope that you and I will spent good time here.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hello, Am Albert Barnes a website designer. I design forum, blogs, hyip and hyip monitor sites. I give good and unique design for hyip sites. My im and e-mail ids are Gmail:albertbarnes36 and Yahoo:albertbarnes3

Hi Albert!
glad to meet with u in this forum :)
I am also newbie here and hope i will find necessary info for my success. Have a nice day :)

Hey, Albert
Nice to meet you.I have just joined in this forum.I am glad to know that you are a website designer. Well stay with this forum and members.

hi albert, I am also a new member of this site. Nice to hear that you are a website designer. hope that you and I will spent good time here.

Awesome to meet you all! I'm pretty new here myself and can't wait to get started. See you all in the forums! :)

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement