The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

XYTraders - xytraders.com

forex forum paying forums xytraders

51 replies to this topic

XYTraders is a trading community portal that acts similar to a social network for all traders. It is a partner of Plus500 ans JKForex, but based on observations it is also partnered with InstaForex, eToro and FBS. XYTrader's forum is currently a paid to post forum.

Rates:

+ 5 TP Upload Avatar
+ 10 TP Complete Profile
+ 10 TP Refer a New Trader
+ 10 TP Written Blog
+ 6 TP Create new topic in forum
+ 3 TP Post in discussion forum
+ 2 TP Comment in news, article and blog
+ 30 TP Insert Trading Account

" For Trading Points you'll be able to purchase special bonuses or change
for real money in internet wallet. "

Withdrawal: 30 EUR to internet wallet Moneybookers (Skrill) for 500 TP.

Therefore it is (30EUR/500TP)*(3TP/post) = 0.18 Eur/post and 0.36Eur/post.

Click Here To Register With XYTraders
*Note: publishing of referral links ans spamming is prohibited in XYTraders forum

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

None

I believe this one is not a paid to post program but more of a paid to socialize program so i strongly suggest that this thread should already be moved to other section of this forum to avoid confusion.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

Advertiser Manager

Xytrader will give incentive for posting in forum.

New Payment rates

XYTraders is a trading community portal that acts similar to a social network for all traders. It is a partner of Plus500 ans JKForex, but based on observations it is also partnered with InstaForex, eToro and FBS. XYTrader's forum is currently a paid to post forum.

Rates:

+ 5 TP Upload Avatar
+ 10 TP Complete Profile
+ 10 TP Refer a New Trader
+ 5 TP Written Blog
+ 3 TP Create new topic in forum
+ 2 TP Post in discussion forum
+ 1 TP Comment in news, article and blog
+ 30 TP Insert Trading Account

" For Trading Points you'll be able to purchase special bonuses or change
for real money in internet wallet. "

Withdrawal: 30 EUR to internet wallet Moneybookers (Skrill) for 1000 TP.

No Copy/Paste is allowed now

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Forex is my Way...

Make Easy Money at AzWorkers

actually this forum is not ready for postings yet , i had joined their and got no users activity except me and 2-3 other members , site is in pre launch stage and it ha least no of post , the worst thing , their rules and terms and conditions are hidden or missing , so this is actually decisive .

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

Advertiser Manager

All the members will get reward for their posting. Right now we only have moneybookers (Skrill) payment options but we will add more options in future. There are will be more bonuses and promotions coming so you should start your activity and invite more and more of your friends to take advantage of this community.

You will see the rules in few hours

Regards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Forex is my Way...

Well I have mistaken this site as a paid to socialize site rather a paid to post, as I think the details of the thread is confusing but upon visiting the site I saw that they actually have forum with it.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

Advertiser Manager

chardyme

Forum is a part of XYtraders and you can earn a very decent bonus with your activity as there are many options to get TP .

There will be more bonus/promotions and contests to come and you will just love being a part of Xytraders

Start your activity and invite more and more friends to grow this community fast. The fast we will grow, the more benefits users will get in the form of new bonuses and promotions.

A perfect platform for all (Forum posters/forex traders)

Regards
imbest

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

Forex is my Way...

Somehow I don't understand yet the whole concept of this program, though it has a forum within it but the discussions on that forum was all about forex trading which I am not good at.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

Advertiser Manager

Somehow I don't understand yet the whole concept of this program, though it has a forum within it but the discussions on that forum was all about forex trading which I am not good at.

You can get 15TP to refer a user to XYtraders and 15TP will be equal to 0.60$ so it is very easy to get some money just by referring people if you are not good in forex.

Regards
imbest

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Forex is my Way...

So far I haven't seen any members who have been able to get paid from this site as I think that the admin have offered a high minimum payout amount that is quite not easy to achieve.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

Advertiser Manager

Hi all

I am pleased to show you the first payment proof for the reward "Being Active is Good"

30 Eur Real money to my Skrill account.

More power to XYtraders and you will enjoy many benefits in near future.

Posted Image

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

Forex is my Way...

Thats great to see that you already recieved payment perhaps the problem is being able to exchange it or withdraw it to our local backs.there ain't much exchanger offering such exchange so i think i am still puting here into consideration.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

Advertiser Manager

PM me when you got payment and I can exchange funds to LR with minor fees as charged by normal exchanger sites

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Forex is my Way...

Well good to see that somebody got paid in here already and that amount that he receive was really very high and that is good earning that you can earn from this forum's activities.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

There seems to be a good opportunity to make some good earnings in here with these post rates. The fact that a payment has already been processed is encouraging and will likely see more people becoming active here in light of this.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

Well it was really a great earnings if one member could really achieve getting such a huge amount of earnings per month for this forum but I don't think I can fit in here as the discussions is more on forex.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

Forex forums do pay well I really wish we could have the same post rates on normal PTP forums and this could be really lucrative for members even if they raise the quality required out of the posts.. I guess they can have since they do have the sponsorships of brokers behind them

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

Well that is true, most forex based ptp forums gives away much better offers for posting rates and that makes it cool about them, but then again it was really hard discussions hence posting rates was I think that high.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

I suppose the quality of the posts is really high and you have to earn this amount of post rate. I wouldnt really mind if the quality standard was raised even in other ordinary non-forex forums I would gladly participate.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

I think so as most ptp forums especially forex based ptp forums offers such high posting rates for nothing, for sure the quality of posts here is really good and be required.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement