HTML Editor - Full Version
The owner of Worldmoneyforum.com is biggest Scammer... if you are wasting your time on his forum or doing any dealing beviour... detailed post coming soon...

The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

China Mobile Phone - wholesale-cell-phone.com

No replies to this topic

Just stumbled on this site this afternoon.

I found some nice good deals that I even bought a touchscreen Tablet PC for $145
(LoL, 2 months of MMK salary...)

And A Good Reason to go here is because of their affiliate program and the Incentive Review program.

When you join, you'll have a ref link, promote it and if someone* signs up, you'll get 50 Focal Points.

When you review a product, you get 20 Focal Points.

A focal point is worth a USD cent.

Like in MMK, you can request money if you have 1000 FPs, but another good thing is, you can use your points to buy great things there...^^

This is an online store that only accepts PAYPAL

and another great thing

EVERY BASIC SHIPPING IS FREE(well, if you want express, you can add more $$)!!! 100%

And may I remind interested people (especially in the review program) to stop making fictitious reviews, ok? Make sure that you're reviewing a product that you REALLY HAVE...don't make this site like Ciao...

If anyone wants to join please be my ref..^^

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Reply to this topic