Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Protypers - Protypers.com

captcha pixprofit protypers protyperscom workingonline

15 replies to this topic

I am not admin

Protypers is the site from which i was paid yesterday . Here's My payment proof

Its Captcha working site and paying :) i earned 3$ perday 1.35/1000 images

Posted Image

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

ProTypers.com is ideal for:

Mothers that stay at home.
Parents that need a second job.
Students.
People in between jobs.

How much you earn depends on how much you work. Our top typers earn between $100 and $250 each month! Our Rates start from $1.00 for each 1000 words typed and can go as high as up to $1.5 for each 1000 words typed. We Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union. Payment is done every Monday.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Edited by umairbaloch, 14 February 2012 - 11:20 AM.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

If you have any questions you can contact me...... JOIN IT , IT IS BETTER THAN PTC SITES

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

hello i think working on captch sites are good resource of earn money online could you please tell me about the speed of site protyper thanks

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

thank i visited the site and the rates of this site is good from other captcha paying site thanks for this use full post

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

Protypers is a good website, It can be slow sometimes - but they do pay. Enjoy your stay there =)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

hello i think working on captch sites are good resource of earn money online could you please tell me about the speed of site protyper thanks

Compared to all those other sites such as Pixprofit or kalotibablo . It got more speed than them ofcouse . However, The best time to do type is 12 to 24 Server time , :) I earn round about 3$ daily it gives good income though

GOodluck

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

i think captcha solving work is very great opportunity for every one on internet you can earn money by solving capthca and it is very easy task to earn money online

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

lot of peoples say that captcha work is better than to earn money from ptc sites and i also think that ptc sites are 90% scam and captcha site usally legit so we should join captcha work

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Is this a captcha site?,i think it is something like just typing because it wasn't stated that it is captcha,well,i just sign up and i will just check arount to see how it works.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Compared to all those other sites such as Pixprofit or kalotibablo . It got more speed than them ofcouse . However, The best time to do type is 12 to 24 Server time , :) I earn round about 3$ daily it gives good income though
GOodluck

In promoting programs like this not known already by many people, it helps in no small measures to also show proofs of payments you already received from the site. Sounds interesting though and I may bookmark it for future reference.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

free protypers software. Download here:
captcha-software*blogspot*com

it is working with protypers server and megatypers server

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

Section Moderator

Well, it would be, if you can earn 3 dollars per day! But if not then it is not good.. As those captcha's hard to figure out, as it can't be solve that easily, though i just Admire those who is earning a lot from this.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

firstly i also thought that this could be a difficult work but now i am in it and it has become my primary source of income on internet. i work at least 3 hours a day and can make 1.5$ easily from here i got paid today of 9.8$ for the last weeks work

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

• coin
  • 12 posts
Protypers is a good website, It can be slow sometimes - but they do pay. Enjoy your stay there =)

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

I just registered with this site and I hope to earn at least and to master reading captcha because sometimes its hard for me to figure out captcha.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

hello i was member in protypers and i make 0.411 $ but ia can't work on it now

when i try to work i see the page of rules i don't know what can i do

if anyone of members know what can i do pleas tell me

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:24 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: captcha, pixprofit, protypers, protyperscom, workingonline

Advertisement