Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Which Operating System do you prefer?

15 replies to this topic

Well the title is pretty self explanatory. Ive used all 3 and i have to say theyre all pretty good. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Overall, i would say im a pc :) What do you guys think.

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:46 AM

Windows XP
Windows Vista is not that user friendly
Windows 7 is just an improvement of Windows Vista

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

Well the title is pretty self explanatory. Ive used all 3 and i have to say theyre all pretty good. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Overall, i would say im a pc :) What do you guys think.

In my point of view window 7 is the best operating system then all others...It is user friendly and really fast...!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

For me Windows7 is the best one. Microsoft has launched its newer version called Windows8 but I haven't tested it yet. I am also waiting for Windows8's market response and then going to try it.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

They are all around the same price and I suggest Windows 7 because it's like really good!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:37 AM

I'm windows all the way. and I'm completely against Apple.

The android platform is really drawing my interest. Especially as a web developer

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

i'm windows all the way. and I'm completely against Apple.

The android platform is really drawing my interest. Especially as a web developer

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

I like Linux more. It is open source, strong and fast.
Next is the Windows 7. There are many applications.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

I prefer linux as this is the open source operating system. so this is really a best one.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:06 AM

Windows XP
Windows Vista is not that user friendly
windows xp is very easy and friendly interface

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

I am using 3 windows windows in one pc..
WIn XP Sp3
WIn 7 Ultimate
Win 8 Developer Tools....

But Win7 is best Stilll......:)

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

I prefer Linux Ubuntu. It is one of the best OS. You have no chance of virus attack in this OS. But it is tough to use.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

I prefer to use windows 7. because it has advance application and has attractive features.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Banned Members

They are all around the same price and I suggest Windows 7 because it's like really good!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

For what?

For ease of use for most applications, MacOS, hands down.

There are applications and environments that really want to happen on FreeBSD or some variant of Linux.

I have yet to see anything that runs best under Windows. There are several apps that run ONLY on Windows ... but fewer and fewer.

If you want an easy to use, EASY TO MAINTAIN setup, I recommend getting a Mac suitably large for what you need and install a Windows-XP SP2 virtual machine on it. You'll discover that the more you use it, the less you'll use the virtual machine and eventually you'll just delete it and use the extra disk space for Mac apps.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

I always prefer to use only windows xp because it is user friendly.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

Reply to this topic