The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Acne Treatment

8 replies to this topic

I think acne is the skin disease which is very tough to eradicate.
Every cosmetic company claims that they have the complete solution of acne bu after usage it doesn't effect any thing at all but a complete waste of money and time.

Edited by Audlington, 30 July 2011 - 01:04 AM.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:27 AM

Acne is a common inflammatory skin disease that mainly affects the face, neck, chest and upper back. It is caused by an interaction between Hormones, bacteria and sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin.

Symptoms show as comedones (pimples), pustules (lessons filled with pus) and occasionally Cysts. Acne is traditionally thought to develop at Puberty but many women have acne throughout life or it may develop in adulthood. It can develop premenstrually or may be associated with the talking or stooping of Oral Contraceptive Pills.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:45 AM

Acne is a common inflammatory skin disease that mainly affects the face, neck, chest and upper back. It is caused by an interaction between Hormones, bacteria and sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin.

Symptoms show as comedones (pimples), pustules (lessons filled with pus) and occasionally Cysts. Acne is traditionally thought to develop at Puberty but many women have acne throughout life or it may develop in adulthood. It can develop premenstrually or may be associated with the talking or stooping of Oral Contraceptive Pills.

I agree. Hormones are to blame, but hygiene also counts.
Androgens, specifically, are to blame. Both men and women have these. In times of stress, such as in pregnancy and premenopausal stage, acne also appears. :)

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

Acne is a problem for many people and it is because of hormones problem but sometimes it occurs without this problem, so we must look for some natural ways like drinking fresh juices and also eat vegetables and fruits.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:40 PM

I am 18 years old and fed up with acne, dermatologist says that these are harmonal changes and will be alright with passage of time. Please help me what should I do?

Corona Rehabilitation Center

Edited by Amery, 20 August 2011 - 08:43 AM.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

In my opinion acne problem occurs due to heavy use of oily food. So if we want to get rid of acne we should avoid the use of fast food and oily food. For acne treatment we should drink lot of water in a day.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:14 PM

_RM

Acne is most common issue among teenagers and it is not really tough if you take nutritious food. Because your skin glows only by the way you eat and not by using creams externally. Hence, if you want to avoid acne and have a glowing skin eat at regular intervals such food which is healthy and you can see results yourself within few days.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

If just avoid the junk and fast food, we can save from the acne problems. Also use the maximum water to make your digestive system strong. Always use the home made food if you are really conscious about your health.

Yeah I heard eating any kind of junk foods causes alot of acne problems. Water is the best drink around time.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

There are many ways to treat acne. You should wash your face more and more times to remove acne. You should avoid to eat junk foods.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

Stage 4 cancer is one type of cancer

Reply to this topic

Advertisement