Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

earnmailer - earnmailer.com

8 replies to this topic

EARNmailer

EARNmailer lets you put an ad on your outgoing emails so you earn everytime your friends and contacts open your emails or when they click on the ad.

Earnings depends on advertiser's plan: CPC or CPM
Payrate is at 30% of advertiser's payment
10% referral earnings for 1 year.
Earnings are paid into Paypal but can be converted to other incentives such as cellphone loads, and raffle entries so it is not required to have a payment processor.

Check here for more info: EARNmailer

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

None

Really well sounds cool and it is different program so I have to make new ID through earnmailer ? and how much I get per email which will be open by my freinds? and any one has got payment well ,I am interested in this program

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

EARNmailer

Earnings depends on advertiser's plan: CPC or CPM
Payrate is at 30% of advertiser's payment
10% referral earnings for 1 year.
Earnings are paid into Paypal but can be converted to other incentives such as cellphone loads, and raffle entries so it is not required to have a payment processor.

Check here for more info: EARNmailer

I'm a member of this site. For 1 week i got $. 31. Very cool! Very advantage on my part because one of my job is sending emails. It's very easy to reach pay out if you convert it to load.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:44 AM

sound interesting and I am interested to join actually. but I need more information about this program, such as rate per email if get read and minimum payout.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:15 AM

My friend is still intact with this program. I know that they are paying although the chance to earn is very small and there's not much earnings we can have within a day since it will depends on how many emails you can send and also to have many active referrals. Not worthy for me so I discontinued it.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

That is a cool site and I think we can make a better money into that if we have more referrals. But sometimes need to work more to get some ref

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

I haven't try out this site before but i don't have a paypal account so i guess cellphones load will be an alternative for me, i will check the homepage to see if my country is accepted.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

Dear friend
I have a website and I would like to add sore CPM ads
Please tell me how I will earn per 1000 visites

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

sound interesting and I am interested to join actually. but I need more information about this program, such as rate per email if get read and minimum payout.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement