Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

the5dollardoubler - the5dollardoubler.com

ad pack doubler passive income the5dollardoubler

11 replies to this topic

I am not the admin...

--------------------

OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM:

A COMPLETELY PASSIVE DOUBLER!
MEMBERSHIP IS BY INVITATION ONLY!
EVERYONE EARNS!
NO MATRIX TO FILL!
NO SPONSORING OR RECRUITING!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JOIN!

HOW The 5 Dollar Doubler WORKS

Ad packs are purchased by members who want to advertise their favorite
online opportunities while earning commissions from ALL the advertising
purchased within The 5 Dollar Doubler advertising site

Members may also purchase extra ad packs so they can have more
advertising and also earn extra commissions.

However, The maximum ad pack purchase is FIVE new ad packs per day.

50% of all the Ad Packs purchased are put into a pool that is distributed
to all the members daily, and 10% is awarded to the referrer as a bonus
for introducing new members to The 5 Dollar Doubler.

We use the rest of the money (Minus processor fees and a small admin
fee) to purchase premium ad link spots across top affiliated networks
to help our advertisers get more hits to their sites.

Once a member joins, their membership in The 5 Dollar Doubler stays
active permanently. However, once a members Ad Packs expire the
advertising for their chosen program within that Ad Pack stops.

In order to earn commissions on active Ad Packs, members must do
2 things:

sponsored link displayed on the main member's page.
  • Purchase at least one new ad pack every 30 days.

A membership can temporarily become inactive if membership
involvement by the ad pack owner falls below a single ad pack
purchase in a 30 day period, and Each 30 days an ad pack is not
purchased, another ad pack becomes inactive in order of purchase.
A single purchase of any ad pack will return an inactive ad pack back
to active again in the order of purchase.

These rules will help provide long term advertising and commission
stability for our advertisers and members.

And Please remember, Once an Ad Pack expires, it NO longer earns
commissions and the ads associated with the Ad Pack STOPS running.

JOIN HERE

Edited by asahero, 04 August 2011 - 11:48 PM.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:49 AM

The best strategy for this program is to compound by purchasing ad packs regularly for your advertising needs because it will also maximize your share in the daily revenues of the site.

Edited by asahero, 13 August 2011 - 02:38 AM.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:01 AM

The 5 Dollar Doubler is an advertising platform with a revenue sharing twist. Unlike other similar programs, however, the site do not fill your inbox with tons of advertising messages. All you do is just login to your back office daily to click on 1 sponsored link to activate your position or positions for the daily revenue sharing commission runs. With your ad pack purchases, you get to promote your websites, blogs and other online programs in a very non-intrusive manner.

The plan to my judgment is solid. They spread the inflow of fresh funds while at the same exercise control on the growth and maturity of individual shares on a per day basis to keep everything manageable and sustainable in the long run.

-------------------

Just an update coming from the 5 Dollar Doubler admin:

Due to numerous requests, the maximum purchase limit
of 1 ad pack per day has been raised to 3 ad packs per
day.

Thanks,
John
Admin The 5 Dollar Doubler

Edited by asahero, 20 July 2011 - 09:05 PM.

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

I bought a total of 10 ad packs and use them to promote various programs and sites. With those 10 ad packs, I acquired 10 positions that are earning up to 5% each daily for a total daily income of $2.50 (5% of $5 = $0.25 x 10 = $2.50) . I hope to purchase more ad packs in the coming days...

Edited by asahero, 13 August 2011 - 02:39 AM.

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

Currently with 19 positions and still getting a revenue share of around 5% daily for a total earnings of $4.75 per day. Requested a small amount as proof of payment....

Posted Image

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:14 AM

Still building but now earning $7 per day! :) I have also utilized my ad packs promoting various programs and getting some hits so far. One have even turned in two sign ups already....

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:58 AM

i wish to have 50 or more position in here, but unfotunately i was a little short of money right now, i just only have a few position in this great program. Next week maybe i will increase my position. yeah, lets go 5DD

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

i wish to have 50 or more position in here, but unfotunately i was a little short of money right now, i just only have a few position in this great program. Next week maybe i will increase my position. yeah, lets go 5DD

Yeah, it is good to have more positions in 5DD. I am at 40 right now but will start to build again upwards next week. Everyone I know is building their account steadily and I think everyone who joins should do it as well. Like JSS-Tripler, it pays more to build your account here and get a decent daily ROI for the long term.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

To all those who are probably having the misconception that the 5 Dollar Doubler is a straightline cycler, no, it not a straightline cycler. It is actually an advertising platform with a revenue sharing twist. Each advertising package only cost $5. With the revenue sharing in place, you are not only getting some advertising space for your websites, blogs or money-making programs but also a daily ROI of up to 5% and maxes out at 200%.

Anyway, I received another payment within a minute or two after I requested it:

Posted Image

-------------------

Another news from the 5DD admin:

Due to many requests, the maximum limit of ad packs that can be purchased in a day has been raised from three to five.

Thanks,
John
Admin The 5 Dollar Doubler

Edited by asahero, 13 August 2011 - 02:40 AM.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

It has been 4 weeks since I started building my account in the 5 Dollar Doubler and I am extremely satisfied the way program has been performing. No hitches whatsoever. I received decent results from the advertising space I got from my ad packs. The daily revenue share of up to 5% is pretty stable. My cashouts were completed within a minute or two after I requested them. And based on other members feedback, the email and phone support the program provided is also very reliable .

I believe the admins strategy coupled with great member satisfaction has given the program the stability and credibility it is enjoying now. I hope it will be able to maintain it in the days and weeks to come.

No need to hype it or give it too much fanfare, but I definitely got paid again....

Posted Image

Edited by asahero, 13 August 2011 - 02:40 AM.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

Just a quick update! After a month of being able to sustain a 5% daily ROI, the program's daily return has now gone down to 2%. It is nothing unusual though as it is a revenue sharing site. As the admin puts it, "The profit sharing rate depends on the amount of sales each day".

Edited by asahero, 14 August 2011 - 10:49 PM.

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

I like the idea of not having to refer people in order to qualify. It has a pretty good traffic rankings so it is fairly popular. It is also pretty cheap too at only $5.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

Learn All About Investing! Stocks, Futures, and More!

Reply to this topic

Advertisement