The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Clixsense Research - ClixsenseResearch.com

17 replies to this topic

Clixsense has there very own paid to complete surveys now. It is called Clixsense Research and it is operated by Clixsense staff.

Survey Rewards:
Successful surveys: $1 to $5 usually
Failed surveys: $0.1

Time to get account credited:
2 weeks max

Clixsense Research

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

I tried to enter the website but I get this message instead:

Access Denied

Your access to this website has been denied. Our systems have detected illegal or fraudulent activity originating from the IP address or country from which you are accessing this website, and your permissions have been revoked.

We take the privacy and security of our members and partners very seriously.

All illegal attempts to access this site for fraudulent reasons are logged and tracked. In cases of excessive abuse, the offending IP address will be reported to their Internet Service Provider.

We do our best to identify and track fraudulent activity, but we can erroneously block IP ranges from time to time. If you feel this IP or country block is in error, please contact us immediately.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and look forward to promptly assisting you with this matter.

What sort of rubbish/crap is this ?

This website is not for international members at all, it seems ! Very disappointed !

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:59 PM

I have gotten a lot of survey opportunities and I have reached payout threshold within a month. However, I am hearing that this is a scam site. I have went ahead and requested a cash out. They said that it will take up to four weeks for the payment to process. So that is what I will give them. If they cancel my account, reject my request or any other thing that I have heard that they do, I will know that they are a scam site.
i just want to warn you guys cause i saw this site in the section of scam sites one of our friends out it in there you should be careful when dealing with it

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

sounds like a nice site, but what is the minimum payout in clixsense research? it sounds like a nice site, that i would want to try out.

@foaaditm: how long did it take you to reach the payout there?

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

yes, that is a problem with this site. it takes a lot time for them to verify a survey and for you to cash it out. notice that you cannot directly cash it out in the form of paypal payment or in a cheque. instead, you get rewards.

don't be too hard on clixsense. they just started in this survey business. they were originally a paid to click site and now they are expanding. give a little patience. they have a good rep for their paid to click site so the chances of scam are low.

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

Tried to enter and be gave me that message

Access Denied
Sorry, access to this website has been denied. Unfortunately, fraudulent activity has been detected in the country from which you're attempting to access this site and as such your access is currently restricted.

We're sorry for the trouble, but in order to look out for all of our users' privacy and security we take this very seriously.

While we do our best to identify and track fraudulent activity, sometimes people are blocked erroneously. If you feel like you have been blocked in error, please contact us immediately.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and look forward to helping you out. Thank you for your understanding!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

wow. I didn't know that they pay like that. I had been using their ptc section ofr a while but never tried the research section of the site.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

I'm actually using this website .. but it did not pay me yet .. I hope that it will not be a scam .. all the best !

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Tried to enter and be gave me that message

Access Denied
Sorry, access to this website has been denied. Unfortunately, fraudulent activity has been detected in the country from which you're attempting to access this site and as such your access is currently restricted.

We're sorry for the trouble, but in order to look out for all of our users' privacy and security we take this very seriously.

While we do our best to identify and track fraudulent activity, sometimes people are blocked erroneously. If you feel like you have been blocked in error, please contact us immediately.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and look forward to helping you out. Thank you for your understanding!

It is rubbish. I think they banned our countries !

I'm actually using this website .. but it did not pay me yet .. I hope that it will not be a scam .. all the best !

This is not something good to hear and know about
Have you email the admin to ask what is going on ?

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

survey sites are not working correctly and i have not interested on these types of sites so i suggest to all of you people to not join these types of sites because its just a wastage of your time and you cannot earn properly.

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:54 AM

clixsense research is a legit survey site from clicksense , I don't know yet they allow my country or not ,but you can not tell them scam because clixsense is elite paying site , this is different thing if you did n't get success to receive surveys from them ,
--

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:25 AM

ClixSense Research (clixsenseresearch.com) - Is it a Scam or Legit?

Nothing much from the above website...

This survey website still ban some countries from accessing their website.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:36 AM

i think clixsense is one of other sites legit..because i am member in this sites..thought i still free member....because of i am not hardly focus with this sites..

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

i think clixsense is one of other sites legit..because i am member in this sites..thought i still free member....because of i am not hardly focus with this sites..

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:48 AM

• hero
  • 11 posts
ClixSense is the Internets most popular "Paid to Click" program. Members are rewarded cash for viewing 30 second ads from advertisers. ClixSense is a unique opportunity for you to earn extra money for FREE! Register

ClixSense is a unique opportunity for you to earn extra money for FREE!

clixsnese since 2007

Member Benefits
• Browser Toolbar With Instant Notification of New Ads Available
• Earn Up To $0.02 Per Click and Up To $0.008 Per Referral Click
• Earn Even More With Our Affiliate Program
• Payments Via Check, Alertpay and PayPal
• Win Daily Prizes Up To $5.00
• Unlimited Direct Referrals
• Guaranteed Ads Daily

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

I'm a member of this site, but stop visiting since I don't receive survey invitation from them. But after few weeks I open the site and it says I have to reactivate my account. I reactivate my account that day, then the following day i open the site, and still I need to reactivate it again. Anyone there encounter this problem. I guess my profile doesn't match for the survey.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:05 AM

clixsense.com survey site is not working properly and you can not get any survey i also tried once but didn't get success , now i forget that , this is just a wasting of time to get involving in survey's while you will not be able to get any thing from them ,so let it be ,it's not a worth of time .

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

also this , not support my country i try everyday to get more surveys but he don't give me any one

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement