The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Ways to Build Traffic

traffic

14 replies to this topic

There are many legitimate ways to bring traffic to your site. However, not every method is going to work for everyone.

Some of the most effective ways to bring traffic to your site are:

Social Networking / Bookmarking
Article Marketing
Forum Marketing
Blog commenting
Guest blogging
Press Releases

These are the methods that I have heard bring you massive amounts of traffic. However, I find that Article marketing is the most effective method of bringing traffic to my site for me.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

can you explain more as you said the ways is :

Article Marketing
Forum Marketing
Blog commenting
Guest blogging
Press Releases

but what is these things please explain more

i will call you to tell me about it

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Well,thanks for providing useful information...In my point of view forum posting,blog commenting,social bookmarking,article submission are the best way to build traffic...!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

I have also found tremendous value in leaving comments on heavily trafficked sites like the New York Times, always being sure to link to my website.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

Blog commenting means you have to visit any other blog related to your niche where commenting is allowed. You have to choose such blogs and post your comment under their posts with a link to your site.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

www.bestonlineearning4all.com

Blog commenting means you have to visit any other blog related to your niche where commenting is allowed. You have to choose such blogs and post your comment under their posts with a link to your site.

Isn't it spamming ? To be honest i don't want to see anyone's website links at my blog (I don't write by the way any blog at all).If someone wants to advertise his/her website then it is better to contact the admin of the given website and ask him/her to change links.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

I know the some ways to build your traffic:
1) Interview well-known bloggers
2) Interview well-known tweeters
3) Interview well-known business people
4) Interview well-known web-celebs

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:15 PM

Isn't it spamming ? To be honest i don't want to see anyone's website links at my blog (I don't write by the way any blog at all).If someone wants to advertise his/her website then it is better to contact the admin of the given website and ask him/her to change links.

I think it depends on how you do it. If I visit your site, take the time to read the article and make an approriate comment, I dont think the site/blog owner would have that much of a problem. At the end of the day you are contributing to the site.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

For building traffic I think social bookmarking is good and you can use SMO too as facebook is used all over. For advanced ways, i think i am also waiting to get some.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

thank you for your tips it is really very useful coz my site does not have a good traffic

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

It is a good information and tips about increasing website traffic.........
Like this way i increase my traffic for my website using the SEO techniques from this site TheWebPole.com , here it gives the best way to increase traffic through SEO techniques with keyword generator that is adding more keywords for your website & easily your website is submit to popular Search Engines like Google , yahoo etc.......

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

forums posting and commenting ,social book marking,article posting are the best way to increase traffice for any site or blog.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

Yes @Fizzer, at the end of the day they all serve the purpose of giving exposure for your website or blog on the various platforms. Which forums, social networks and article sites will determine how succesful your campaign is also.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

• blue
  • 56 posts
You forgot about the golden method of bringing traffic by marketers -Email marketing. Free methods are often being taken advantage of spammers. Do not be one of them and always take consideration if you are still adding value to the blogs or forums you commented on.

Blue

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

There are many legitimate ways to bring traffic to your site. However, not every method is going to work for everyone.

Some of the most effective ways to bring traffic to your site are:

Article Marketing
Forum Marketing
Blog commenting
Guest blogging
Press Releases

These are the methods that I have heard bring you massive amounts of traffic. However, I find that Article marketing is the most effective method of bringing traffic to my site for me.

If you will explain this in details will appreciate it. Thanks for the information

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traffic

Advertisement