The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Parabolic sar vs. Fibonacci expansion !

buxhost ptc low payout paying and honest ptc payment proof ptcgainbux

1 reply to this topic

HI EVERY BODY , this is another comparison of my indicators comparisons .
this comparison between parabolic sar and Fibonacci expansion in targeting on mid and long term positions .

parabolic sar : -

n the field of technical analysis, Parabolic SAR (SAR - stop and reverse) is a method devised by J. Welles Wilder, Jr., to find trends in market prices or securities. It may be used as a trailing stop loss based on prices tending to stay within a parabolic curve during a strong trend.

in my opinion : parabolic in 4 hours frame is good in targeting for mid term but has many default times .

Fibonacci expansion : -

Fibonacci extensions Is an indicator used to identify the third wave of an Elliot wave and at the same time, identify support and resistances.

in my opinion : it has a little amount of times to use it but it`s the perfect on with very low default.

thanks every one ..........

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

You mean your using this for long term trading? I do weekly trading now. Sometimes I don't do any trade if I feel that I don't know the market. Or the indicators don't make a hit. But its better that way than to loss money in forex trading. So far so good.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement