Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Parabolic sar and rsi strategy

3 replies to this topic

HI EVERY BODY this is my first thread about strategies after 4 comparisons between indicators .

this strategy depends on 15 minutes frame , parabolic sar , rsi .

parabolic sar role in the strategy : -

parabolic is very good at reversing trend , it warns you early for the trending reversal .

you should open the position after the reversal channel end if the rsi condition is satisfied.

rsi role in the strategy : -

rsi is one of special indicator showing you the buyers and sellers and what group dominating the market right now .

the condition of this strategy : is when rsi is on the lines 30 or 70 .

if the 2 conditions satisfied enter the market for 15 points .
this strategy has a 29.5% default in February 2011

thanks every one , to be continued ..............................

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

Good idea. Parabolic sar and rsi is good if you do long term trading. But I don't recommend this if you do day trading. Simply because of the high volatility. But if you really want to trade using this. One question that you need to under is your stop loss. I'm sure you will going to be hit if you have minimum stop loss unless when you buy you buy at the lowest support level.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

thanks for write useful information about this indicator. I also ever try this indicator but found many of false signal if use it in small time frame.I want to test it actually but unfortunately I am not too interested again use this indicator.

Your using what time frame? And what strategy? Certain indicators is good in certain strategy. That's why indicators are not that accurate. So if you have a strategy you must first know what best indicators to use for that strategy. Or if you want to use parabolic sar and rsi indicators its better to have a strategy and time frame suitable for that environment.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:07 AM

We shouldn't depend only on indicator but parabolic sar is not too bad ,still we have to carefull.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:07 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement