The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

looking for a good captcha work site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

:B friends i m looking for a paying good captcha site :B that can pay in alertpay:::
please share if u know any captchawork site :)

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

I have 3 captcha entry sites contect with me for work its totaly free, tell me where u from and ur detail i am also from pakistan, if u realy serius for work that join me other wise not

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:25 AM

Before i give my details, can you please post your payment proof here? I want to know if the the server is fast at daytime or night time.HOw much is the rate per 1000 entry?

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:56 AM

• kai9
  • 224 posts
there are waste of time, stick with forum sites as most of the site only pay $3 per 1000 pic and few lesser than it.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:39 AM

there is suitable time for pakistanies 10:30 to onward sever is very fast as u enter a captcha and next is ready u can enter 10 captcha in a minuts thats right not imagin i am doing that. 1$ for 1000 correct captcha entry and 3$ payment via paypal and alartpay

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:49 AM

Rehmanbutt you didn't post any link.
Can you post the link? I'm interested in this type of job. thank you.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

hi where u live,
i will give u all sites what u give me against it???????
r u regular worker or not.........................................................

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

If u like me than raise your hand with me
If not than raise your standard
That’s about me … !

there are waste of time, stick with forum sites as most of the site only pay $3 per 1000 pic and few lesser than it.

kai9 is right, such a waste of time, actually it's not $1, usually it's only .80 to .95 cents/1000. I know because I usually do that, actually it's just last week I stopped because I found this kind of sites which can I can earn one day for the one-week load of captcha work. But if you're really interested, try to browse "FREELANCER". There you'll bid for a lot of kind of jobs.Good Luck!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:56 AM

The best type of captcha sites is pixprofit.com. They pay you $1.00 per 1,000 captchas. However, in order for you to be able to get the most captchas possible, you would have to make sure your priority level number is 0. Once your number reaches 9, you will no longer get captchas to solve.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

At Pixprofit i found that the captcha receiving rate is very low unless you are ranked 1 or 2.
Theres also captchatrader but they do not pay out in alertpay, only paypal and amazon gift card.

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

Advertisement