Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

eCashWorldCard - www.ecashworldcard.com

3 replies to this topic

EcashWorldCard is your solution for e-currency exchange and debit card services. We offer fast exchanges between e-currencies, in and out exchanges, as well as prepaid Mastercard debit cards. We are also one of the only accredited exchangers for Alertpay. EcashWorldCard is here to meet all of your exchange needs.
Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card
We offer one of the most effective e-currency debit cards online. The EcashWorldCard Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card is a fully functional debit/atm card, with all of the functions of a Mastercard built in. It is a physical card that can be used in any store or online, just like any other Mastercard card, and can also be used to withdraw cash from more than 900,000 ATMs around the world. Best of all, it can be funded by any e-currency of your choice.

To learn more about the EcashWorldCard Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card, Click here.
Exchange Services
While we were once best known for our Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card, EcashWorldCard has developed into a full service exchanger offering exchanges between every major e-currency, including Liberty Reserve, HD-Money and Perfect Money.
We also offer in and out exchanges to and from Western Union and Bank Wires.

Recently, EcashWorldCard became one of the only accredited exchangers for Alertpay, and offer the best rates in the industry.

Sign up today and begin using all of the services that EcashWorldCard has to offer.

Accepting: Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Hd-money, Perfect Money, and Bank wire transfer.
Exchange rate: 1% - 5%

I highly recommend this site as I have made an exchange twice and I was able to receive my exchanged money in 12 hours.

www.ecashworldcard.com

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:09 AM

I have made another exchanger here a while ago in just 2 hours I received my exchange money, really fast this time. Anyways I will show payment proof so that you will justify this exchanger.

Date: 2/13/2011 2:23 PM
Batch: 55232192
From Account: X0974330 (Ecashworldcard)
Amount: $4.95
Memo: Ecashworldcard
HD-Money to Liberty Reserve

Thank you.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

• Syel
  • 540 posts
Well, fast transactions are a good sign. I like their offer of a Mastercard too. Has anyone here availed of their card?
I'm kind of interested in getting my hands on one too.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

Signature Rule.

but i have read that they are quite slow now in paying the members when you exchange. before it will take only one day for me to receive the payment. but one member said it will take 3 days now. and the first transaction he made was two weeks. although i am not sure if his info was correct.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:44 PM

Follow Signature Rule

Reply to this topic

Advertisement