The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Managed Hosting Service

dedicated server dedicated server hosting dedicated servers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

The user gets his or her own Web server but is not allowed full control over it (root access for Linux/administrator access for Windows); however, they are allowed to manage their data via FTP or other remote management tools. The user is disallowed full control so that the provider can guarantee quality of service by not allowing the user to modify the server or potentially create configuration problems. The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:14 AM

well i don,t understand what you are looking to say about
but i think you talk about hosting of course the user must not be able to control the server there will not a longer a client

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

The user gets his or her own Web server but is not allowed full control over it (root access for Linux/administrator access for Windows); however, they are allowed to manage their data via FTP or other remote management tools. The user is disallowed full control so that the provider can guarantee quality of service by not allowing the user to modify the server or potentially create configuration problems. The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.

It is really very rich information John.Keep on sharing your auspicious knowledge with us.I admit,I have learnt something new today from your post.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:25 AM

sure managed hosting is more comfortable than unmanaged, but in the other hand you have to pay more to get it managed
so i think managed is best choice for whom have ability to pay for manged hosting

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:08 AM

Advertisement