The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Cashler - cashler.com

cashler low payout no minimum cashout paid to click payment proof

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

CASHLER is in Pre Launching.
At Cashler you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

Unlike many other PTC sites, their goal is to innovate and reach the needs of their users as well as their advertisers.

Their site is completely designed from scratch because, as users of other PTC sites they were sure that, besides many offers, none could give them what they wanted as users or advertisers.

What you get as a member:

MEMBER BENEFITS:

Earn up to $0.02 per click.
Earn up to $0.01 per referral's click.
Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and referral's clicks and activities.
$3 minimum payout
Pay and receive instantly!

Members can click your ad once per 24 hours and their visit will last at least 20 seconds.

ADVERTISER BENEFITS :

Choose your click pack depending on your needs.
Choose the amount of time your ad must be viewed.
View detailed statistics during and after your ad display.
Enhanced anti-cheat protection.
Demographic filter.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE

cashler, paid to click, payment proof, low payout, no minimum cashout

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

• weno
  • 199 posts
This is BuxEra just the domain name is changed. I don't think that Admin made a good move to change the site's domain.
More info HERE
This site has good click rates. They give 0,007$ for standard members and in my opinion this is good. The worst thing is that minimum cashout is a bit too high for such click rates and I am afraid that I won't reach minimum cashout because this site doesn't look very good for me :)

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

This is BuxEra just the domain name is changed. I don't think that Admin made a good move to change the site's domain.
More info HERE

Hey friend, thanks for this IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Look at what I have found:
http://www.yourptcli...ls&sobi2Id=1242

BuXera is a scam

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:33 AM

Banned Members

site is ssl protected and looks more like neobux the first time. i am interested to join with this kind of site but i want to know first if the rates per click is fixed to $0.01 and how many ads do we get each day. i will definitely join if the numbers are good.

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

The site looks good. They have the same script such as vcbux and lotbux. They have SSL protection as well. Any payment proofs about this site?

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:27 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cashler, low payout, no minimum cashout, paid to click, payment proof

Advertisement