Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Relaxbux - relaxbux.com

low payout no minimum cashout paid to click payment proof relaxbux

7 replies to this topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

Free Upgrade Pioneer Membership for 10,000 Members & Get $1 Bonus for Joining!!!

Get them by visit this forum :
http://www.relaxbux....pic.php?f=2&t=2

MEMBER BENEFITS :

Standard
** Earn $0.01 per click **
** Referral click $0.0075 **
** Commissions Earn $0.30 **
** Add Fund Commissions 5% **
** Cash Out $5 **

Gold Member
** Earn $0.04 per click **
** Referral Click $0.0200**
** Commissions Earn $2.50 **
** Add Fund Commissions 20% **
** Cash Out $1 Instant **

ADVERTISER BENEFITS

Members can click your ad once per 24 hours and their visit will last at least 60 seconds.

• Choose from a variety of packages
• Access detailed statistics of your campaign
• Demographical targetting
• Premium Only filter
• Free outside visitor clicks
• Advanced anti-cheat protection

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE

relaxbux, paid to click, payment proof, low payout, no minimum cashout

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

I think that site has just launched this year.There are only 119 members currently and still they have not paid any penny..One quite attractive thing to attract members is that they have started the Direct Referral contest with so good rewarding awards for first 3 top referrers..

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

how many ads per days, we can click per day. Please, tell me. Thank you and good luck or please contact me in pm or contact me in arnan_poex@yahoo.com or arnansatu@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

Initially I thought this is another new but good PTC website, but yet they disappointed me with this:

http://www.relaxbux.com/pages/faq

Do I need to Upgraded if Im from this country china?
All members from the following countries must purchase a membership in order to be able to cash out. If you are a member from any of these countries and you attempt to cash out without purchasing a membership, your account will be deleted.Or If you are a Free Pioneer You will need to invest at least $5 before making payment
Countries
-- China
-- Taiwan
-- Hong Kong
-- Philippines
-- Malaysia
-- Thailand
-- Korea
-- Indonesia
-- Singapore
-- Vietnam

How Many direct referral could i have the same country as I?
All country that from this country must have 3 max direct referral due to this country are highly to cheat.
-- China
-- Taiwan
-- Hong Kong
-- Philippines
-- Malaysia
-- Thailand
-- Korea
-- Indonesia
-- Singapore
-- Vietnam

Sometimes, I wonder why websites must have such a mindset that Asian members are likely to cheat their system !?

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:16 PM

very good news about relax bux.
We are Doubling the first 1000th members that register you will receive $2 instant payment on your AP must send support ticket, but please don't send support if you are not the 1000th members.
is there anyone who recieved this bonus?

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

Follow Signature Rule

Reaching the minimum payout as a Standard member is pretty hard here, although this can keep this site sustainable. The earnings as an Upgraded member is very high (I think that too high). The site is very new, so I will wait for more payment proofs before joining.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

Banned Members

very good news about relax bux.
We are Doubling the first 1000th members that register you will receive $2 instant payment on your AP must send support ticket, but please don't send support if you are not the 1000th members.
is there anyone who recieved this bonus?

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:51 AM

Paid To Click is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. Paid-To-Click, or simply PTC websites, act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:56 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: low payout, no minimum cashout, paid to click, payment proof, relaxbux

Advertisement