The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Earn Through Refering For Free Hosting - 000webhost.com

000webhost earn hosting web hosting

6 replies to this topic

You can get free hostin from this site. Not only get free hosting but also can earn 5$ by refering others to this site. I have now made 80$ from this affilate program.

www.000webhost.com

Advantages:-

1500 MB Disk Space, 100 GB / month Data Transfer
PHP with MySQL Database Support
cPanel Control Panel
Fantastico De Luxe 1-Click Autoinstaller
Website Builder Software

Disadvantages of this hosting:-

Your account password is displayed in clear text on your "account details" page
Some functions of PHP like set_time_limit() are disabled.

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

Software and this will lead to $ 70-80 per day to one who write, and the money is from our bank account and the calculation of left to right to make sure LoL ... this is hard!!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

.....I have now made 80$ from this affilate program.......
Disadvantages of this hosting:-

Your account password is displayed in clear text on your "account details" page
Some functions of PHP like set_time_limit() are disabled.

please provide us with any payment proofs from the website. This would encourage us.
About the disadvantage, have you tried reporting the problem to the admin? Because the accounts are 100% prone to hackers.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:14 AM

I am interested in the web hoisting affiliate programs. A lot of them will pay very high for a sale. You could make around $100 for every sale that you make. If you can manage to get someone to buy a hosting service throuogh your link, that could be some good money.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

• Syel
  • 540 posts
How do you earn $5 for every referral?
Will you be eligible for that even if your referral only signs up for free webhosting?

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Signature Rule.

haha...just imagine that...if you refer a free member they would give you $5...i'll believe that when i see the payment proof...i registered there since april and they haven't verified my account and i have clicked on the activation link but my account is still pending

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Yes this is absolutely right that it seems very tough that one website is paying you $5 per referral. It is not acceptable. Can you provide any payment proof please.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:29 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 000webhost, earn, hosting, web hosting