The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Turk-ptc - turk-ptc.com

low payout no minimum cashout paid to click payment proof turk-ptc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Posted Image

MEMBER BENEFITS :

• $0.1 Minimum Payout for Free Member.
• No Minimum Payout for Upgraded Member.
• Maximum Ad for Free Member : 500 ads.
• Maximum Ad fro Upgraded Member : Unlimited.
• Unlimited Direct Referrals for all members.
• Instant Payment for all members.

They offer competitively priced advertisement packages for your online campaigns. Paid member clicks are guaranteed and clicks from outside visitors are included in the price.
Members can click your ad once per 24 hours and their visit will last at least 30 seconds.

• Choose from a variety of packages
• Access detailed statistics of your campaign
• Demographical targetting
• Premium Only filter
• Free outside visitor clicks
• Advanced anti-cheat protection

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE

turk-ptc, paid to click, payment proof, low payout, no minimum cashout

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

I did not get benefited from such Ptc Sites much, as upto $5-10 it is nice, when you buy refferals, their play starts, they use bots and squeeze the members.Yes get 2-3 payments and run off from such...

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

Banned Members

This is one of beginner PTC.
First, there is not any important information to attract us
second, no payment proof
last but not list , the total paid is too low .
I don't see any important to work in it.
it's a waste of time .

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:45 AM

Have you guys read the Terms of Service? The no. 8 says that if you send a ticket, it is worth 0.01$ from your funds. LoL. That is the craziest TOS I have ever read all my life.

8) Price of sending one ticket $ 0.01

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:51 PM

well 0.1$ payout is good but you didn't mention the own and referral clicks rate and i can't say anything before looking the rates!
but new site = much risk

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

World's cheapest hosting(must try)

wow thw cheapest rate....hopefully good for the beginners in ptc like me...what about the referral click????

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

$.10 minimum payout is by paypal account.what this site pay per click that we make and referrer make?and what is minimum payout for alertpay users?

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:28 PM

I am not sure if, when cashing out, the site will not charge large fees. Also, I am confused with this statement in their homepage : "PREMIUM MEMBERS MUST INVEST IN ORDER TO GET PAID". If you are a Premium member, it follows that you have already invested, isn't it?

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:29 AM

According to my understanding, investing at a PTC site means that you either have to purchase referral for rent or you have to upgrade. If that's the case then its very unfortunate for the premium members.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:41 AM

$.10 minimum payout is by paypal account.what this site pay per click that we make and referrer make?and what is minimum payout for alertpay users?

alertpay minimum payout is also small. If you have only 2$ in your alertpay you can request cashout and after some time you will get the magic bucks in your alertpay account if you dont believe then check out your alertpay

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: low payout, no minimum cashout, paid to click, payment proof, turk-ptc