The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Macd

4 replies to this topic

MACD is one of the most popular forex indicator used , it is a momentum trend indicator and it is widely used more to enter in buy positions

let's talk about it

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

yes man it`s one of the best indicators for entering market i used it . now iam using moving average of macd which differentiate a little but it helps a lot .

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

besides provide entry signal, MACD is also provide exit signal. so basically this is complete indicator. I ever use many trading strategy and indicator but I never forgot MACD.

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:36 AM

macd is a good indicator , specially with the 4 hours frame . on it`s top there`s a signal and when reversing another signal .

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:14 AM

macd is a good indicator , specially with the 4 hours frame . on it`s top there`s a signal and when reversing another signal .

Its true. But not all of the time. Theirs are time that theirs a false indication. That why you need to use other indicators. And even other indicators will not going to have unanimous results. Its up to use to decide and to have a feel if its going to have a reversal or not. because in just 15 minutes time your S1 can be your R1. Or the opposite.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement