HTML Editor - Full Version
The owner of Worldmoneyforum.com is biggest Scammer... if you are wasting your time on his forum or doing any dealing beviour... detailed post coming soon...

The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Macd

4 replies to this topic

MACD is one of the most popular forex indicator used , it is a momentum trend indicator and it is widely used more to enter in buy positions

let's talk about it

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

yes man it`s one of the best indicators for entering market i used it . now iam using moving average of macd which differentiate a little but it helps a lot .

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

besides provide entry signal, MACD is also provide exit signal. so basically this is complete indicator. I ever use many trading strategy and indicator but I never forgot MACD.

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:36 AM

macd is a good indicator , specially with the 4 hours frame . on it`s top there`s a signal and when reversing another signal .

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:14 AM

macd is a good indicator , specially with the 4 hours frame . on it`s top there`s a signal and when reversing another signal .

Its true. But not all of the time. Theirs are time that theirs a false indication. That why you need to use other indicators. And even other indicators will not going to have unanimous results. Its up to use to decide and to have a feel if its going to have a reversal or not. because in just 15 minutes time your S1 can be your R1. Or the opposite.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

Reply to this topic