Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

clixsense - clixsense.com

228 replies to this topic

Earn upto $0.01 upgraded (More Ads + 450 ads)
Earn upto $0.01 standard member

Minimum payout via AP - 10.00 USD

2nd Payment Proof Clixsense

Posted Image

You've got cash! ClixSense (alertpay@clixsense.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: 11/6/2010 9:40:53 AM
Amount Sent: $9.85 USD
Sender Name: ClixSense
Sender Email: alertpay@clixsense.com
Reference Number: 56976-F04E1-41AE5,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily :H

This is a good site and i had got paid from them once , they are adding new advertisen=ments alsomot every hour and if we are checking for clicks every hour we will get atleast 15 clciks per day.

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:38 PM

hello my dear

i know clixsense for too long time because it is very famous company , very honest , have good rates and have lots of members

but i think this company have some problems at script because i cant login to my account or with new account

good luck

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

Yes, I agree to you guys that this is a very good and and honest PTC site and one of the proof to support is would be the fact that it is listed as an Elite site on ptcinvestigation blog.
Being an upgraded member we get many ads a day as well which is so rewarding for those $10 we invest :)

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:09 PM

I only need $1.98 for my first ever cashout in clixsense, in that case that would be my biggest cashout ever in my entire PTC experience, hopefully by December...fingers crossed!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:13 AM

I think clixsense is a very good PTC site. My only problem is that the minimum payout. $10? The clicks that I can do everyday, the max is about 3 which is $0.03. Errrr. Until now, I just still have $2 in my account. I wish I can reach $10. T_T

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

Yeah it is a long way to go i don't remember when i was joined but i tihink it took me about a year or two that reaching that firkin' payout limit.Of course there were "some" payout fee.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

I finally got paid from ClixSense :) And this could only happen after upgrading my account and installing the toolbar which has helped me a lot to know whether I have any clix or not.

Date: 12/7/2010 9:00:31 AM
Reference Number: F4802-52041-ED6F2
Transaction type: Transfer Received From
Name/Email: ClixSensealertpay@clixsense.com
Current Status: Completed Amount: $9.87 USD
Purchase type: Service
Shipping Details: Not Provided
Details (optional):Thanks for your business

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:12 PM

I finally got paid from ClixSense :) And this could only happen after upgrading my account and installing the toolbar which has helped me a lot to know whether I have any clix or not.

Date: 12/7/2010 9:00:31 AM
Reference Number: F4802-52041-ED6F2
Transaction type: Transfer Received From
Name/Email: ClixSensealertpay@clixsense.com
Current Status: Completed Amount: $9.87 USD
Purchase type: Service
Shipping Details: Not Provided
Details (optional):Thanks for your business

Wow! congratulations! may I know if the payment is instant? I already have $8.97 in my account at present and maybe within this month I can reach the minimum payout. I will then use it to upgrade my account.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

Thanks friend :)
Just to let you know that the payment is not instant. They either pay you by check or your alertpay account. All the payments takes place on the 10th of every month which is done automatically, you dont have to put a request for it.
One more very important thing is that you need to update your alertpay ID before hand and also change the payment threshold amount to $10 which can be done by clicking the link details in my account overview. Only then you will receive your money by the 10th of next month.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

I been a member of this site I think for more than two years already. Its funny that until now I still not appriciate the beauty of this site. I don't know if this site is good or not. But when I join this site two years ago and get three ads a day and sometimes none. I stop clicking. But I'm surprise that this site is still good until now.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:16 AM

I am a member of this site. I am not an upgraded member in this and i do not get even one add per day. Sometimes they provided me 1 or 2 adds in a day and sometimes they do not provided any add so i just leave this site.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:18 AM

I am a member of this site. I am not an upgraded member in this and i do not get even one add per day. Sometimes they provided me 1 or 2 adds in a day and sometimes they do not provided any add so i just leave this site.

You will only earn a lot from this site if you are an upgraded member and if you have a lot of referrals. If you can't do this then you better leave this site because much of the earning here comes from referring upgraded members.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

Well I do understand that we earn big when we have referrals who upgrade as of now I only have one referral and who has upgraded the account from where I earned $2 additional from my daily clicks. As of now I dont think that they provide very less ads. I have said this earlier as well that members should try the toolbar which helps a lot and trust me you guys will have no regret being a part of this site :)

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

I remember last month where there are weeks that I've got an average of 8 clicks or more, but this month seems not that productive at my end for I seldom saw a prompt in the toolbar. Anyways I am still happy since I never failed to click below 4 ads daily as regular bux type.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:19 AM

You will only earn a lot from this site if you are an upgraded member and if you have a lot of referrals. If you can't do this then you better leave this site because much of the earning here comes from referring upgraded members.

Yeah i think you are right but according to my opinion its not enough just to become an upgraded member you need to find direct referrals to earn more and its hard for me.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:51 AM

This is good but you pay in seconds or you waiting to be paid
There is something I liked at the site
When you b ubgruad
You will have 450 Ads

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:57 AM

Wow! congratulations! may I know if the payment is instant? I already have $8.97 in my account at present and maybe within this month I can reach the minimum payout. I will then use it to upgrade my account.

No it is not instant however it is still OK i think it is about 2 weeks to arrive to your alertpay account.Of course they "some" calculate fee on it... :(

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

I have 8 ads today on this site. and already have 0.07 account balance.. 3 days of clicking I guess.
but its okay.. the site is still nice and I think this site will be legit.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

No it is not instant however it is still OK i think it is about 2 weeks to arrive to your alertpay account.Of course they "some" calculate fee on it... :(

Ah Ic, I thought they are paying instant, well that's okay because we are sure that they will really pay. Are you an upgraded member here? because I really want to know how many ads available for premium member than standard since we still depends on the toolbar to prompt us.

Edited by djfritz, 19 December 2010 - 12:22 AM.

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:19 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement