Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Fxfred - fxfred.com

459 replies to this topic

Rule The Place !

• Nick
  • Administrators
  • 2,134 posts
I am Admin Not Owner :D

We have partnership with new Forex Forum called FXFRED we are paying Launched Paid to Post forum to Forex Lovers.

Rates are very stable and acceptable in current market we are Paying :
$0.05 for Reply Post
$0.07 for New Thread

Minimum Payout :
$5 to Liberty Reserve
$5 to Alertpay

You pretty much chance to make $0.75 from per active Referral.

Join Fxfred Now
www.fxfred.com

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:01 AM

It seems like Nick and Jambasha are so much willing to help people succeed in PTP industry. Even the fact they have the concern of bringing forex talk forums. Well, i just joined and edited my profile. Hoping to start participating, since am desperate in learning forex biz.
@ Nick, i can't find the option to add my LR or AP payment processor, even checked in the USCP and didn't see. Where can it be located friend?

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:01 AM

Rule The Place !

• Nick
  • Administrators
  • 2,134 posts

It seems like Nick and Jambasha are so much willing to help people succeed in PTP industry. Even the fact they have the concern of bringing forex talk forums. Well, i just joined and edited my profile. Hoping to start participating, since am desperate in learning forex biz.
@ Nick, i can't find the option to add my LR or AP payment processor, even checked in the USCP and didn't see. Where can it be located friend?

Done i added option to place your LR and AP id :)

So many works and forum kinda difficult to add all things on first day.

Good Luck Let me know if any other question.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:45 AM

@ Nick, that's true that everything is never done at one day of settings. Anyway for now, i don't have another question. I want to commend you for the good work and urge to keep it on, because am learning a lot from you on how to run a forum. Well, the new forum is still lacking threads and post, hope we see great posters and grow the forum porpular soon.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:11 AM

seem to have enough payrate for this site than tcc. but i will remain in this site that helping me to earn enough income than they do.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:58 PM

as a collection of PTP may be I will immediately sign up later or tomorrow. Now, there are too many programs like this I follow, but sometimes there are better offerings to follow me so tired and not focusing on the topics covered.
Thank you for providing direction for this program, I'll look at it first.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:12 AM

I guess this is the good time to join and start to make thread because I see some section still empty. I guess not difficult to find a topic to post. maybe still less member active because still less thread made.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

i joined the site yesterday but errors occured. to nick, since ur the admin, i wanted to know why is it that my registration was not accepted till now. maybe you could give some advice.thanks alot.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

'0.05$ per post' is interesting and amazing earning is going around to us.I will check it out. It's very good and new time to join it. I will be happy to join the new program. Thanks administrator for the great invitation.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:55 AM

Advertiser Manager

Hello FXFRED's Members,

Here is COOL Chatting Contest now Every One can win MONEY for just Chatting.

Rules :
* Don't promote or Advertise any sites offer in Chatting Thread.
* Don't insult or use Rude language.
* You are allowed to do copy paste work as Jockes, Funny Pics, quotes but don't forgot to add some comments in that.
* Don't flood board u should wait till some one reply after you.

What u will get?
total 11 Winners will be Picked after every 1000 Posts & 10 Winners will be awarded with $1 each and 1 Random winner will be picked by me he will be awarded with extra $2.

Winners will be choose using Random.org.

you are free to talk on anything, any subject so lets get start.

and new strat again

Join FXFRED Forum and Claim Your $0.50 to LR.

What i will need to Do?

First of all Become Member of FXFRED's Place.

Second Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:46 AM

that site will be high

have good system , good rates , accept good banks , good minimum payouy , but the script is very low

can you change your script

good luck mr nick

i will join

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

Amazing pay per post rates.I will definitely have a look at the TOS.The Admins are trust worthy, active and cooperative.Even the payout is also outstanding.Easily one can cashout twice or thrice a month.Overall a good site for me to join.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

I have joined yesterday here in this forum they already got lot of nice constest there.. and i am really looking up for the sign up bonus which is 0.50$ and that is a big catch!!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:09 AM

You have received a payment to your account U0229349

Date: 10/21/2010 02:09
Batch: 47261781
From Account: U3363353
Amount: $0.50

Thank you admin for this sign up bonus

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:50 AM

Hurray, Guys!
FXFred is Splashing Money Around!!!
The new post rate is an amazing 10 cents per post!
So, begin signing up immediately.

Hello Dear FxFreders'

I feel excited addressing you after such a long time. FxFred is the place you want to be right now. There is so much happening in FxFred, I will try my best to brief it you all

1. FxFred has revived their Paid to post rates to 10 cents per reply. Unbelievable? Well believe it. You can read all about it here: http://www.fxfred.co...read.php?t=1700

2. There are so many exciting contests going on to benefit any active members / promoter of the forum. Check out:
- http://www.fxfred.co...read.php?t=1538 - Simply signup and claim your bonus
- http://www.fxfred.co...read.php?t=1537 - Chat with your fellow Fxfred members and win prizes
- http://www.fxfred.co...read.php?t=1526 - Encourage members to Join FxFred and stand chance to win big prizes
- http://www.fxfred.co...read.php?t=1556 - Spread the word about FxFred and Win amazing prizes
- http://www.fxfred.co...read.php?t=1700 - Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and Win upto $50 every month

See I wasn't exaggerating at all when I said there is so much going on. Huge amount of money to be win in FxFred. So what are you waiting for.
Start posting, promoting and be part of the most happening Forex Discussion forum there has ever been.

Waiting for you

Regards
FxFred Administration

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:31 AM

Follow Signature Rule!

The site has announced that they will be paying 10 cents per post for the posts made in the Paid sections and this offer is available for one month starting from 29th October. The minimum payout is $10

This offer sounds interesting i am looking forward to join this forum but my knowledge in forex trade is low , can anyone suggest where i can refer to develop my knowledge in forex trading so that i can join this forum

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

This is actually another forum that is mainly about forex market and it has discussions and posts and threads that will help you in the forex market as a trader. The forum is paying a good rate actually and although they are a fairly new forum they have attracted a lot of members now

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

This forum is only good for the people who have the necessary interest and some knowledge about the overall situations and business of the forex market as the forum mainly discusses ideas and tips for forex traders.

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:44 PM

The site has announced that they will be paying 10 cents per post for the posts made in the Paid sections and this offer is available for one month starting from 29th October. The minimum payout is $10

This offer sounds interesting i am looking forward to join this forum but my knowledge in forex trade is low , can anyone suggest where i can refer to develop my knowledge in forex trading so that i can join this forum

Simple.
Start posting on FxFred, but be sure to read the threads before making a post, then may be Google some specific terms and then rewrite in your own words. I am sure that's how many beginners post here. On one hand, you get the chance to learn trading. On the other, you get paid a good sum. So, register with FxFred right away!

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

Follow Signature Rule!

The site is offering some more contests.

They are just offering 50 cents when we join their group in Twitter and Facebook, its a very nice offer and chat contest is also going well

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

Reply to this topic