The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Kooday - Kooday.com

invest kooday search engine

37 replies to this topic

Kooday is the newest search engine, with a twist. Kooday allows you to purchase your very own keywords. This makes them different from search engines like Google.

First income stream

When somebody buys your keyword they always have to pay 15% more than the price you paid for the keyword. Keyword purchases start from 10 cents.

When you have acquired a popular keyword you will receive a bonus and one other very profitable income stream. Read the next module to get to know what it is.

Second income stream

When having a popular keyword, apart from getting a bonus, you will also have people add their sites to your keyword. For every site addition you receive 50% of the purchase price. Example: When they buy a spot for 6 dollars you receive 3 dollars. Profits can increase massively.

Minimum investment is only 5 dollars and minimum payout is just 1 dollar. There is no way you can go wrong with Kooday!

Posted Image
Check out the Site HERE! Kooday!

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

Looks like a good program but still a confusion arises ,

What is the use of buying key words and who will buy key words ?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Looks like a good program but still a confusion arises ,

What is the use of buying key words and who will buy key words ?

Also the name of this site looks strange

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

whether to pay to enroll in kooday? if nothing is free, and still have to find all the keywords? Think hard

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

it a really stupid idea to get involve in this site ........... buying and selling keywords ... i would not waste my time on this

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:53 AM

it a really stupid idea to get involve in this site ........... buying and selling keywords ... i would not waste my time on this

Well if only we have been a member here when it is still new we could have buy keywords for low rates, but now we could say those words above for it is somewhat like stupid to buy $500 for just a keyword. But to those who have been earning pretty well here they would of course oppose to the words above.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

they searched how to get many members with any way that is not bad but it is waste our time i prefer to not join in this site anyway thanks for you

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

I am also not on this kind of program but I can see a lot of people have earned very well here. the latest of this kind is tagvillage but I am not sure of joining as I am not comfortable with this kind of program.

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:07 AM

Obviously you have no idea of how this site works so you are making a remark out of pure ignorance. Keyword buying and selling is the new gold on the internet as keywords produce money through advertising., Unlike forex and other types of trading and hyips where you can LOSE MONEY..In keyword trading you can ONLY MAKE PROFIT and no loss. I used to trade forex and see the risks now I trade keywords I see only greenbacks!!

I also manage ten kooday accounts now for other members and also am in Kooday live chat support as well to answer may queries people may have.

My Kooday portfolio has grown to over 5k from a 750 bucks investment for me and my husband and that portfolio earns me money every week and is growing. One of the best investments I ever made..I don't find anything stupid in that.

They are also coming out of Beta soon and we will be able to buy share sin the BIG EXPENSIVE WORDS for pennies..that will earn us even more revenue and other great things to come out of Beta.

Your keywords are valued at $3,292.26.
This value is used for Diamond calculations, and is updated every Wednesday at midnight.

Your keywords are valued at $1,632.91.
This value is used for Diamond calculations, and is updated every Wednesday at midnight.

Mine and my husband's portfolios at present.

Edited by qiwoman, 26 January 2011 - 12:18 AM.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:14 AM

this is not a very good idea to earn , i think that it is just wasting of time and effort ... thank you any way

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

@qiwoman

You mentioned that you are part of the support team, could you help me retrieve my password here. I've been requesting so many times but I did not receive any email from the site. I have read your post in EP and was convinced to join in this site as it is okay to start with small investment.

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

I think there are few people who are very successful at Kooday. It all depends on how well you promote the keywords owned by you. I'm not that much into kooday as I dont get enough time to search for new keywords and to promote them.

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

I made a mistake in investing here, I should have known earlier that it really requires big amount of investment here as the keywords that has more credits are the expensive ones, I have invested $10 here and earn 72 credits and last week I only got 1 cent in the profit share.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:05 AM

Earlier when paypal was accepted as a payment processor, we were able to find lots of activities at the site. The keywords bought were sold immediately and there was a rush to buy the keywords. When alertpay was the only payment mode, many members lost their interest at the site.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:32 PM

I see, well I'm sure the site will be overpowered by tagvillage in no time as it is new and more people are excited about it. I hope my $10 here will not go to waste and that I could get it back, hopefully someone will buy the keywords that I own.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:45 PM

I'm just afraid about this site as I hear from many people that their sister site Trekpay has gone scam. Hope this one also does not turn into a scam. I need just few more cents to reach the payout.

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:33 AM

My money is stuck here, I guess I have to strategize here so that I could reach that 10k points and earn handsome weekly commissions, I guess I need to invest some more so that I could make a deal with someone.

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:59 PM

that's bad the minimum investment is too big 5 and you can have 6$ or 7$
i can't accept it
but with a good strategie you can make alot of money

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:13 AM

I'm still hearing lots of comments about Kooday that it would turn to scam in few days. I'm just disappointed. I hope this does not happen as many people have invested at this site and I know that many has not even made their first payout.

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:19 PM

just sold 2 of my keywords here :D gud thing people believe me bwahaha.. how much do i need to do to make mine into gold?
hope quiwoman can give us a hint you can add me in skype

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily :H

One of my favourite words "paid to watch" is priced at $1.30 ..I wish to buy it again, but I have some fund deficit. I'm just wondering how this good keyword costs this low..

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: invest, kooday, search engine

Advertisement