Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Paypal, Liberty Reserve

9 replies to this topic

How to exchange money between Paypal and Liberty Reserve. If it is avillable, what I have to do? Rates?

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:52 AM

There are many program to exchange from LP to PP or reverse, It might depend on your payment and percentage% of fees. IT would not be constant fees. I have not tried yet, but have seen some legitimate site where you can make exchanging.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

if you want to exchange a little amount it is better to use a friend or a forum user instead of exchangers.I mean not scammers but real posters and real fellas.Hopfully There are some out there !

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

Actually I also have the same problem as you, I am looking for exchangers for my PP to LR, sad to say it is really hard to look for exchangers on that currencies because one reason is that paypal does not tolerate exchanges, so if you found one they will charge high commission like 17%-40% in which I found it unreasonable. I prefer to post in any forum my exchange needs.

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

There are very good exchanger from PP to LR, but hard to find Lr to PP, as for Indians RBI has stopped personal payments from member to members. SO better to use LR for withdrawing money...

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

if u want to do this then u r going lose because there is very high fees...mini 7$ on every exchange.please search any best friend who's need paypal blance and have also liberty reserve blance.then exchange

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:14 PM

i got $5 in my PP acc and want to exchange it to my LR acc.... Only if you want to change it :) .....thanksssss

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:43 AM

Can you suggest a good exchanging site for trading PP to LR? I know some famous exchange sites but they rarely allow transactions from Paypal to LR. ExchangeZone seems to be legit but you still need to do some verification stuffs like scanning of passport and others.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

@sinscythex
If you want you can exchange with me. just ping me at my ym bulastika@yahoo.com for farther details.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

• EDBow
  • 46 posts
You can only exchange your liberty reserve or perfectmoney into PayPal. You cannot exchange your PayPal into anything else, because PayPal is a reversible currency.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement