Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Uthbux - uthbux.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Banned Members

Posted Image

You get paid once you reach the minimum payout. The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second, $7 for the third and $10 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money to either AlertPay or Paypal.

Reg here:
Paid Ptc - Registration

Posted Image

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

bux site using the gen 4 script full of bugs and security issues
site is loading hard there is some server issues and most of the time site is down for long period
site has an issue of ads was keep refreshing each time you click it so you keep clicking many times and i think this issue is from the host itself but admin can not change as it bought with subscription liscence of gen 4 script for a period

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

bux site using the gen 4 script full of bugs and security issues
site is loading hard there is some server issues and most of the time site is down for long period
site has an issue of ads was keep refreshing each time you click it so you keep clicking many times and i think this issue is from the host itself but admin can not change as it bought with subscription liscence of gen 4 script for a period

yeah the site is kinda Slow but it's not loading hard for me it just take 3~5 seconds to open i think its Normal Delay for opening a site
and yeah its well known that Gen is very Low rated Hosting ..
i knew that i has some bugs only while Clicking ads ..but i dont think that it has problem with security issues .
Can you Explain what kind of security issues ?

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

Please be patient and Help the Staff Team Of their Job .. Report Spammers .. Respect Others..give your best ..and at last Read the Rules ==>Click Here<==

site design i good and it has a forum which design is also good.but there is no payout proof on site.what is minimum payout for free members by lr.there si no detail about payout on site?

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:13 AM

Banned Members

They accepts 100 refferals but it is hard to get referral for this one as they are not paying high rates and the forum does not have nay updates the admin should introduce new purchase baalnce ,refferal contets offers /contest etc .

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:32 PM

$1 sign up bonus is good on site but minimum payout is so high on this site and i see forum it is right that admin is not active than who pay money when i shall request payout?

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:35 AM

Site no longer existed anymore...........................................................
Thread closed

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Advertisement