Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

11 Website Drive Your Traffic for Free

9 replies to this topic

Banned Members

The purpose of uploading videos and write articles online is always to get more people to watch our videos and to read our articles, there are lots of online sites which can provide us with lots of traffic and below are just a few of them which I have listed down to share with you.

There are list of websites can help you drive your traffic for free. It’s good place to give you money by many way with that traffic. Right ? Just try it now.

1. Flixya

Write an article, or uploads videos and photos to Flixya and you will get lots of visitors to read your articles and watch your videos. Flixya is a place to make friends and get lots of fans if you have great articles, videos and photos to share with them. Always use photos and videos to attract visitors first,then they will find your profile page and started to read your articles. This is a great place to promote yourself and your works.

2. Flickr

Another online place where we can share our photos and even videos with the rest of the world. In order to get lots of visitors to your sites to view your photos, you need to join as many groups as you can in Flickr and submit your photos to those groups to drive in lots of free traffic to view your other photos.

3. Photobucket

Like Flickr, where you will get lots of fans to view the photos that you have uploaded to this site.

4. Twitpic and TweetPhoto

The real-time photo sharing platforms which allow you to share photos on both Twitter and Facebook. Lots of people are using these two sites to drive traffic to their own blog and articles sites. If you upload the photos to these sites and place some backlinks back to your blog, then you will expect lots of visitors to visit your blog site very very soon, and I’m not kidding about that!

5. Blogger Party

All you need to do is to concentrate on your writing and you will get lots of traffic because your article will be placed on the front page of that site and lots of visitors will see it once they arrive at the site.

6. Metacafe

A place to share videos with the rest of the world, and if you really is a good producer, the view rate of your video will increase in a very very fast paced after you have uploaded it to that site to share with all your fans.

7.Facebook/Twitter

The social networking sites where you can get lots of backlinks back to your blog and online articles, and thus help you to speed up the indexing process for your new blog post in Google and other search engine. Tweet your message together with your blog post URL plus the keywords which you want to use for your blog post in twitter, and you will see it shows up in front of thousands of your followers plus it will get picked up by the Google search bot and get indexed by the search engine in the future! Finally, do you know that the best way to get lots of readers to read your article is to post it on the wall of your facebook wall?

8.Ezine

Free article site where you can get lots of free traffic with a backlink from your article. Write article and submit it to ezine for approval, once your article get approved, you will get millions of readers to read it from ezine plus from those websites which use your article as a way to attract visitors. Ezine is a place to go if you really really want to promote yourself!

9. StumbleUpon and Digg

The social bookmarking sites where you can bookmark your articles, photos and online videos and share them with millions of members over there.

10. Hubpages

The online article writing site where you will get lots of traffic if you can write good articles plus get lots of fans if they like your style!

11. Ning

A social networking place where you create you own network and get members or become the member of other social network. Write articles, post photos and videos in your own social network or others network and get thousands of members to read and watch them.

There are 11 website to help you drive your website traffic for free. Just give out your time and convert this free traffic to money . Can you do this ? I believe you can !

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:49 AM

Great list! I am into facebook and ezine and I would add the rest you've mentioned. I am a newbie in SEO and its great that you have just listed the sites I need to get into.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

Wow, good idea, I am on some sites that you described above, But it's hard to get traffic by writing or making videos, photos. I think, traffic exchange sites are best for getting this purpose.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for providing the oppotunity to drive free traffic to my new website! I need it very much now:)

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad, its extremely helpful :) I appreciate it

Super Like !!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

I am doing hubpages, digg,stubleupon and facebook. I wonder how can I increase traffic in uploading picture in flickr? Most of the ways to create traffic are posting your site in social networking sites, article submission sites and link building.

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

I have found a tool on google to drive more traffic. It is free, starts sending traffic quickly, even the same day. It's easy to figure out, and you don't have to do anything special.

Mike Filsaime - InstantBuzz.com

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

Wow, good idea, I am on some sites that you described above, But it's hard to get traffic by writing or making videos, photos. I think, traffic exchange sites are best for getting this purpose.

The problem with traffic exchange sites is that they do not bring targeted traffic to your website and Google does not approve of them. That said, if you are using adsense on your site/blog you are better off not using them.

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

bro you forgot to mention squidoo. google loves squidoo lenses very mush. making an related lens in squidoo and linking to our site is a great. all above sites are very good for site promotion.

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

bro you forgot to mention squidoo. google loves squidoo lenses very mush. making an related lens in squidoo and linking to our site is a great. all above sites are very good for site promotion.

I like the fact the squidoo lenses that you create are unique. So if you create 50 lenses and link them to your website they will look totally different from each other so you can get the SEO benefits from all of them.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement