Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

PixProfit - www.pixprofit.com

18 replies to this topic

Banned Members

Pictures are Life

Your new job is to retype the picture content into the input field in English. English alphabet knowledge is requred. You will be paid from $1 for 1000 pictures. You are limited by your typing speed only - you can proceed up to ten pictures per minute. So, your payment can grow up to $3 per hour.
Minimal amount for transfer is $3, payment systems are PayPal and Webmoney. Transfers are proceeded daily.

i was paid with in a day. if you want i ll post the payment proof

Register here : http://www.pixprofit.com

Edited by rivha, 20 March 2011 - 11:35 PM.
add the register link

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

yes it would make people try it, include me.....type computer? so we just paid to type something or playing type word, huh?

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:33 AM

I will try it but you say {i was paid with in a day. if you want i ll post the payment proof} so i want you to post the payment proof Please and i hope Pictures are Life Be useful.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

i have been paid from this site a long time and the average earning from this site is about 45$ in a month. the site is very legit and the typing is so easy to maintain.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:53 AM

site open registration after a ling time but minimum payout is $3 on this site.does this site pay money now or it become scam?any new payout proof from site?

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

it is hard to log in this site . we have to choose or click all the cats in the 8 pictures. before you can log in. and it is quite a hassle to choose all the cats before you can log in. anyways, my log in details is not working now. maybe because i had inactive for such a long time.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

Follow Signature Rule

I am trying this one and around $1.45 mark as I don't do it regularly and doing it in intervals like 5 minutes and so and than get bored from it and do something else than again joining it back I guess it will be a long journey to reach $3.00 in there though I do think other people will find it easy but I just find it BORING....

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

Thread in wrong section, thread will be moved to paid to other section.You guys can continue discuss there.

Thread Moved.

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:34 PM

It sounds easy but very tough to make money on pix profit because You need good enery to type on high speed even You can not make much money because I tried and I know it

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Okay this is a nice get paid to solving captcha program , I am really glad to find this site, I have previously joined many captcha site before and got payment so I am looking forward to work with this site.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:14 AM

i dont understand... how to earn on this site.. can u please explain more... i think this 1 is a sure thing but i dont seem to understand its genre and i dont even know how to start to work.... please explain it more briefly

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:46 AM

at first i am getting alots of pics from pixprofit, but suddenly my priority became 6, and i get less pics, i did not do anything wrong in typing the code, why did that happen? have you experience low priority in the site, and how was it increased?

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

I got my priority dropped too, and once it drops. it would be VERY VERY hard to rise it up to low number (1-3) again.
I then rarely get any captcha from this.

Don't know why tho... I dint type it wrong, comparing to the captchas i do in many site (95%+ coorect rate)

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

• pepy
  • 49 posts
type in here is good since they support all kind of OS and they are web based, very different with the other that use some kind of application, but to earning in here is lower

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

i haved tried it. it is a horrible experience. captchas dont come very very often. it took mee a week to earn one dollar. it is not worth doing. you might as well talk on thecashchat. the pay is vbetter and you cann actually learn a thing or two.

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

No doubt Captcha working is difficult but it's good for those who have good typing skills. I have done work there and got payment in my alert pay account. It is reality that they are paying to their members on time. This is the best thing. I really appreciate them for their nice service. But you can do this work if you have good typing speed.

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:19 AM

i donot like this site because it gives pictures to match.which takes too much time to reach 1000 entries and some time it says your account is expired please regs a new account.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:11 PM

Yes it is legit site but not useful because rates are too low and it needs hard work , finger and eyes is paining and I have good speed on keyboard and I tried it and I felt it is very hard to reach minimum payout .

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

the best pixprofit software:
captcha-software*blogspot*com

it is working with unlimits Pix Accounts and you can buy Group Leader Account on website

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Reply to this topic