Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Netspend - netspend.com

8 replies to this topic

NetSpend is one of the leading providers of reloadable prepaid debit cards and prepaid debit card services in the United States. The company's debit cards enable virtually anyone to make purchases, pay bills, secure reservations, and shop online without the need for a bank account or credit history. NetSpend's mission is to empower consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked. NetSpend targets the 84 million United States citizens who lack or choose not to have a traditional bank account to become full participants in mainstream economic life. This low to moderate income (LMI) population receives over $1.1 trillion in payments from employers, state and government entities, and holds enormous spending power. NetSpend's customers range from people who don't have the credit histories or minimum account balances that banks require, to people who want to avoid confusing fee structures and statements, to casual users such as teens managing their allowance and travelers who want to protect their cash on the go.

Operating nationally, NetSpend has one of the most convenient and accessible retail networks in the country, including more than 30,000 card purchase locations and a total of approximately 90,000 debit card reload locations. NetSpend also offers full self-service sales and delivery capabilities through its web and mobile platforms.

NetSpend's proprietary, end-to-end approach is scalable and customizable, delivering cost benefits and revenue building opportunities to partners. The company manages all aspects of the debit card lifecycle, from managing the card design and approval processes with partners and associations, to production, packaging, distribution, and personalization. NetSpend also oversees inventory and security controls, renewals, lost and stolen card management and replacement.

Anytime Alerts: Cardholders interact with their account in real-time by requesting and receiving account information with their mobile phone.
Direct Deposit: Cardholders have the option to have all or a part of their paycheck deposited directly into their account. We offer this to eligible cardholders for free.
NetSpend Savings: Cardholders have the opportunity to save money in a separate Savings account, while earning 5.00% APY* Ð one of the best rates in the country.
Budgeting: Cardholders can track spending behavior and set limits with NetSpend's award-winning budgeting system. The personal finance tool was selected as the "Most Innovative Prepaid Program" by Paybefore.

Virtual Cards: Virtual Cards provide eligible cardholders with a secure method of making card-not-present transactions.
Cardholder Transfers: Cardholders may transfer funds to other NetSpend cardholders online or by sending a text message.
Instant Bank Transfers: Eligible cardholders can transfer money online instantly from any Visa or MasterCard debit card.
NetSpend Life Benefits: Available at no cost to eligible cardholders, NetSpend Life Benefits provides 35-day Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage.
NetSpend Premier: A new level of service and quality. NetSpend Premier offers eligible cardholders access to top-level features.
NetSpend.mobi: The power of netspend.com is now available in a mobile-friendly form at www.netspend.mobi.com.

www.netspend.com

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:54 PM

The fees for this debitcard/ virtual bank provider is too much cause ATM fees are $3 and $1 for cancelled atm transaction. The monthly maintainance fee also seems to be much so I don't think I would recomend this for small earners. This service only favours people who earn thosands monthly.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:30 PM

I think payoneer is a lot better than this because payoneer doesn't have an annual fee unlike the other debit cards that I have found online.

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

I don't even think,it will accepts Nigerians users.And for the cost of running it,that is too much for small earners like me.It is not meant for us.By the way,can it be use as an internetional Visa card ?

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

what's the fee of the activation of this card and how i can pay for get this card . thanks for this company

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

I have heard about this company.I really wish they are still operating.I will check the site and see if they are accepting Nigerians.But Debit cards,i hope it is widely accepted for payments.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:24 AM

is it possible to use this debit card to verify paypal account. i live in canada and it appears that paypal require credit card and debit card for full account verification. i personally do not like to post my personal info online so i'm looking for alternatives.

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

This a great card I have had for the past 3 years and always get my pay posted early

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

Can I use that card in the US too? Please let me know payment options.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement