The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Rush Card- Rushcard.com

6 replies to this topic

Why Rush Card ?

1- Achieve your personal and financial goals.

RushCard is a prepaid Visa debit card. You can only spend what you deposit, so there are no costly overdraft or interest fees. It’s an easy-to-use and convenient alternative to credit cards and traditional banking–without all of the worry of going into debt or overdrawing your account.
2- The better alternative to a bank

Many “free” checking accounts allow you to spend more than you have in your account and then charge you overdraft or NSF fees that can exceed $30. With RushCard, you can only spend what is on your card so you’ll never be charged costly overdraft fees.

3- The better alternative to a credit card

Avoid high interest charges and the danger of falling into debt. With RushCard there are no hidden fees or interest charges so you can enjoy the convenience of worldwide acceptance and protect yourself against overspending.

How to use your Prepaid Visa® RushCard.

RushCard is a prepaid Visa debit card. You can only spend what you deposit, so there are no costly overdraft or interest fees. It’s an easy-to-use and a convenient alternative to credit cards and traditional banking—without the worry of going into debt or overdrawing your account.

www.rushcard.com

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

Well, but you are guaranteed, and why?

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

Rushcard,i think i have came accross this from one or two sites.But i wanna know,is this card accepted worldwide.Can it serve the purpose of an international Master Card or Visa card ?

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

how i pay the fee ?
and how much the fee the activation ?
How much the fee the maintenance ?
how much the fee the withrad ?

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:39 PM

• Viks
  • 15 posts
Who already used their services. What responses?

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

Banned Members

ushCard is a prepaid Visa debit card. You can only spend what you deposit, so there are no costly overdraft or interest fees. It’s an easy-to-use and a convenient alternative to credit cards and traditional banking—without the worry of going into debt or overdrawing your account

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

Hello there, I'm also interested in that question, Make sure you explain profoundly what you require.
The next wind storm is merely good...

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement