The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Firstexchanger - Firstexchanger.com

4 replies to this topic

im not the admin

We are providing services of auto exchange, in/out of e-currencies, sale of Virtual Visa Cards , informative and other types of services in the field of electronic commerce and private systems of internet payments.

We are working at the market of finances from 2004.

We have the verified WebMoney and GlobalDigitalPay accounts, which testifies that we gave our real information about the place of finding in WebMoney and GlobaldigitalPay and and it always can be checked up.

Automatic E-Currency Exchange at FirstExchanger.Com are between:

Automatic Liberty Reserve , PerfectMoney , C-Gold , GDP , Alertpay Exchanger

www.FirstExchanger.com

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:24 AM

would you please add the exchange rates between these processors as we search for the best exchange rates and there is no need to open three pages to reach what we need

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

So I have a question I was just wondering about if this ex changer site will process the e -currency exchanges instantly or it will take them a few days to do so , especially for their alert pay exchanges.

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

They are automatic for all exchanges accept for the alertpay exchange ,It amy require around 4 or r 5 days if we are sending them alertpay for any others , They have all kind of transaction between Perfect money and liberty reserve and their fee are also very low in the market .

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:17 AM

I like the facilities of automatic exchanger, there are also VCC sell service available. But we require the exchange rates of those processor, I am happy to see AP & LR is available for exchanging...

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

Reply to this topic