Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

JustBeenPaid-JustBeenPaid.com

justbeenpaid matrix sites

202 replies to this topic

JustBeenPaid! (JBP) is the program "the market has been waiting for." It has no sponsoring requirements. It enables online moneymakers to earn as passive members if they don't want to recruit or sponsor.

You need to join this new program ASAP! This program is the one we have all been waiting for!

Don't blow it...Be first for a change!
Fredericks new system is a sure winner!

He has developed the first fail proof system I have ever seen.

Instant payments of $15 direct to your Alertpay!!

JustBeenPaid! (JBP) is the program "the market has been waiting for."

It has No sponsoring requirements.

It enables online moneymakers to earn as passive members if they don't want to recruit or sponsor.

A revolutionary feeder system enables members to buy new downline members starting at only $5 each.
The cost to join JBP and upgrade is only $20.

Sponsor just 2 people to be in profit - or buy them for just $5 each.

You can also join as FREE member and received the benefits of being a member of JustBeenPaid.

It's a direct pay system and You are GUARANTEED TO MAKE A PROFIT.

Join from the link below right now as Free member and study and attend the daily webinar and decide if you want to upgrade to start making money. Nothing will lose by joining but you can received and benefit for just joining.

justbeenpaid.com

Edited by cashchater, 25 May 2010 - 12:14 AM.
wrong thread title

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

does this really work, any proofs of this having proven income, all sound to be good but when we try we know nothing works

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:14 AM

beside there is no payment proof, also this site not provide forum support. even there is no registration area. not professionally managed and scam looks like. be careful with this program.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:56 AM

Posted Image

JustBeenPaid! (michael@bigbooster.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.
Payment Details

* Date: May 11, 2011 2:35:17 AM
* Amount Sent: $21.00 USD
* Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!
* Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com
* Reference Number: 4B9EC-7247B-03EFC

Posted Image

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily :H

the referral commissions of 10% in the first level and 5% in the second level is what attractive commissions here,
thus they can get a lot affiliates brought to the program,
they also offer options to either turn on compounding or withdraw everyday,
for hose who have doubts on the paying status of the program, there have been latest proofs around.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

some important newsletter update from the member support manager, as on 15th May, about web conference !

Special Web Conference for $60 Phase of JSS-Booster!

Hi Everyone!

You don't have to attend, but I can guarantee you, your chances in making money in JSS-Booster could dramatically increase if you do!

The $60 phase of the powerful and exciting JSS-Booster takes place in a few minutes at about

3:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST).

If you want to follow along, you are welcome to stop by the Daily Web Conference Room, open at about 2:30 PM CST (one half hour before the $60 phase starts) - it will be very exciting, as usual!

Remember, we have a $100 phase tomorrow, so if you don't get your positions bought today, you can still buy them at the beginning the $100 phase, tomorrow!

You can still triple or even quintuple your money in minutes during this JSS-Booster launch - if you buy early enough!

Just log in and click on "Daily Web Conferences"!

Get your questions about preparing for the $60 phase
answered live!

Stop by and get in on all the excitement!

And good luck to everyone!

Carl Pearson
Company Marketing Trainer and
Member Support Manager

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Payment Details

* Date: May 21, 2011 1:14:12 AM
* Amount Sent: $20.00 USD
* Reference Number: B9A3B-C1254-D93DC

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:07 AM

Congrats Nehm, so how many positions are you having now. I have 38 positions now, my first position just cycled yesterday., waiting for my positions to cycle and excited to have the free jss position that will give me $60 when cycles.

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

Payment Details

* Date: May 31, 2011 2:33:53 AM
* Reference Number: 08B9A-56064-4A35A

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:47 AM

Payment Details

* Date: June 09, 2011 1:34:19 AM
* Reference Number: 65BCD-ACA1D-DAD4D

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

Many think JSS will last like ad2million but I doubt it. Ad2million proves itself by paying for more than eight months now or even more. I only base it to my memory. But JSS is just started three months ago. I think JSS will last longer than average cycler/mlm. But I doubt it can last longer than ad2million.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

the site seems cheap but at least it is paying that makes it ok.. LoL. hoping this one will last. don't want do be scammed again.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:33 AM

As all cyclers and investments sites. The early you are in the better. But I don't think this site will turn to scam soon. Only slowing down but not yet totally down. I hope this site will have long life.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:57 PM

As all cyclers and investments sites. The early you are in the better. But I don't think this site will turn to scam soon. Only slowing down but not yet totally down. I hope this site will have long life.

This is really a good program to invest and I haven't read or heard any negative comments about the site with regards to payments. They are really doing great as time goes by and hope that this will be going to last for a year or more so that we can get much benefit with this awesome program.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:15 AM

* Date: July 29, 2011 4:51:08 PM
* Amount Sent: $9.00 USD
* Reference Number: ADA61-0DBE5-00EAA

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:03 PM

what can we said about JBP ??? they too awesome, fantastic and other program can achive. Jbp-Jss-tripler was in another demension of passive income, they keep stronger and bigger. i already earn 300% from my capital here and still growing

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

Good thing is that right now JSS is starting to grow like ad2million. I'm happy with this site and comfortable with this site because its really reminds me of ad2million. And if we base the stats of ad2million then I'm sure JSS is the best cycler passive income right now.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

Right now this is the best passive income site. Just make sure you know when to invest and when to cashout. But if you really want to earn big amount in here you better invest more and more in here and look for referrals to invest under you. Then after few months. Try to cashout and maintain your investments and hope you reach bep.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

Spending more on improving like for example server hosting site capacity is a good sign that the site is improving and the more investors come the more they need stronger and bigger capacity server. I think because of ad2million turning to scam. Many will join JSS in hoping that this site will become the next ad2million also.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

You will not believe this but JSS is much older than Ad2million. A site that every likes and invest and that turn to scam already. A site that every body hate now since its stop paying already. I guess if you really know what your doing I think its JSS just come too early that nobody notice. But only notice when ad2million appear and become popular and turn to scam.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement