The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

microworkers-microworkers.com

202 replies to this topic

Employers, ask people to...

— Blog about your product
— Post reviews to Websites & Blogs
— Add you to Facebook
— Become fan of your group
— Follow you on Twitter
— Digg your website
— and much more...

Workers, sign up and...

— Browse micro jobs
— Select jobs you like
— Finish tasks & submit proof
— Earn money
— $1.00 Sign up bonus

<script src='http://img18.imagesh...rstoon.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>Posted Image</noscript>

YOU CAN Registr

http://www.microwork...om/?Id=482f9e13

Edited by cashchater, 30 May 2010 - 02:48 AM.
wrong thread title

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hello, can anyone help me in Microwoker's regard. I received the Microworkers PIN today. If I put in the PIN, will my withdrawal get active permanantly or will they again send the next PIN? Will they send the money to Paypal? IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ME - WILL THEY SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION? Please do help me.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:27 AM

no they will not send money to western union, only paypal or bank wire..
but you need to put the pin delivered on your home address.. i already requested $9+fee last week
and im still waiting for the mail! i hope they will deliver it soon.. i think its nice if they only
require proofs of billing address than sending pin to home address which is too complicated.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:33 AM

The site is paying and it's 100% trusted. I already earned 76$. When you received pin number you have to type it only once, after that you don't have to do this any more.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

I am a member of microworker. But don't like to work there. Because earning is boring there and also minimum payout is $10. Actually we need to do many jobs there in order to earn such amount of money. I think they should reduce minimum payout level. I know a site which is like microworker but minimum payout is low as 2$. So, microworker don't take my attention. :)

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

although the minimum is high...
but this site is legit my friend..
that is the important...
hm..

@melodies :
are you still didn't received the PIN for payment???
still waiting??
try to contact admin about delayed my friend... :)

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:35 AM

Ya, The site is legit. But it is hard for me to reach the minimum payout level. So I gave up working with the site. And another problem of that site is receiving PIN for payment. Why we do need PIN for request payout?? This is a bad sight of the site. If they want to verify us then they can use mobile verification system, Can't they?

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:16 AM

im also giving up on this site because of the PIN.. i really hate that method of paying members
yes rivha i still havent got my PIN, im losing my patience and i will not resume working here
unless they give me that PIN...

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:53 PM

@rasif :
the admin send your PIN to your address to make sure you are really the person who have the account...because of that the admin is send you PIN to able request the payment....and our friend melodies until now not received the PIN...i don't sure why like this....because i see many member get PIN without problem...

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:08 PM

I am new to microworkers. I requested payment few days back. No if I go to Withdraw menu then it shows like this.
---------------
— $0.99 on account $9.18 pending withdrawal

— Payments on hold
PIN will be sent to your mailing address after placing first withdrawal request.
Once you submit correct PIN we will start sending payments to you.

Place a new withdrawal request You can now cancel a pending withdrawal request.
Money will be refunded back to your account.

Withdrawal history

2010-06-03 00:51:20 Paypal PENDING Cancel & Refund $9.18

------------------

Is it normal? are they sending PIN to my mail address. After receiving PIN where to input it?

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

where in the same situation and im tired of waiting my PIN, its been a long month
and a half but i didnt receive the pin yet.. why do we need to wait for months just to get the payment
for our hardwork..

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

I think very difficult to do the
job there, because they are
too many requirements
demanded that made me
almost can not choose one of
their tasks, perhaps if I
could just sign up on certain
sites ...

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

I am bit worried the way you are talking. If you are waiting for one and a half month then how long I will have to wait??? I think I should better cancel it and start some campaign.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

the main problem of microworkers is that the most tasks are asking to write a review in your blog about some program and some times you will find different program in differents areas so in this case you have to get many differents blog to be qualified to earn some good amounts there

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

:H:

the main problem of microworkers is that the most tasks are asking to write a review in your blog about some program and some times you will find different program in differents areas so in this case you have to get many differents blog to be qualified to earn some good amounts there

Yes, I think that's the
difficulty. What about people who do not have a blog.
Surely they have difficulty in doing the task, and they can only do tasks that simply told to sign up for it, and that payment must be small. So I think it's perfect for those who have a blog.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:58 AM

It is very tough to earn in this site if you don't have a blog . The minimum payout can also be reduced to 2$ . But we shud give the 15% otherwise minimum payout is 10$ .

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:53 AM

your wrong it is easy to reach the minimum payout if your always online to check for
new task.. whats hard is to get what you earned, it will take you months just to received the
money for your hard work..

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:49 AM

I have started hating microworkers. They dont answer my support ticket. I started a campaign but it says PENDING REVIEW. They dont answer. I think they have stopped checking the system. I doubt they have good intention to pay.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

yes i even post in their facebook wall and admin just ignored it, they got poor support and
a very annoying way for paying members, there are lots of complaints in their facebook page
but the admin always ignore them... its a month over since i requested for my PIN but until now
i havent receive it

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:53 AM

@ melodybabes >> I am totally agree with you. This is right that they use to pay to their members but it is right that they have a week support to their member. I don't like their PIN system. Why to wait for PIN and also need to wait to get them after reaching minimum payout level??? I don't understand this thing. They should start their verification system, otherwise they will loss a huge number of members.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:45 AM

Follow Signature Rules !!

Reply to this topic

Advertisement