The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Whats You Best Way To Get Referrals?

cash money refferal site website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

As you can see Admin gave us opportunity to win great amount of money from their contest,
why dont you share your ways on how to get good referrals, the method works best for you,
it might help others to have a chance and participate the contest,, this also helps to gain more active members.

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

i also add my voice to my friend (ahmed ) to have alot of referrals in this great site and any site also ..

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

The best way to get a refferal there are many ways ...
First you can use your blog
The second you could barter with your friends
The third to join the traffic exchange website that offers, as well as offering direct referral
The fourth way to advertise
fifth by offering RCB (Refferal cash back)

and usually how the five are the most powerful ways .....
:B

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

http://www.jmgold.com/?ref=niciro
Follow Signature Rules

the most effective way to get referrals is by referral deals
here you pay people to join under you and another way is by ref back
when you reach cashout your referral will get a bonus too.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

you can get a referral is easy when you give benefits to them also, for example RCB, you can give it to them, I think so, or you also can form a team for a ptc, so you form a team with a friend you to list in one ptc,,

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

to get the referral...so many ways my friend...

1.Put the ref link at signature in the forum
2.Put in the blog or web
3.Mouth to mouth by refer your friend
4.Send email

and still so many ways to get the referral...and that's all is effective...:)

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:15 PM

to get the referral...so many ways my friend...

1.Put the ref link at signature in the forum
2.Put in the blog or web
3.Mouth to mouth by refer your friend
4.Send email

and still so many ways to get the referral...and that's all is effective...:)

could also provide something appropriate for your referral, it will also spur you to more active referrals again, which if you often interact with your referral then you will get referrals who believe in you as an upline,,

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts
other people use the referral exchange, you join under his name, and vice versa, for some it became effective, others don't, well somehow just ttry and who knows you might get a good person who will be active under you.

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

I think using social networking is not bad :)

social networking like facebook or twitter can get so many referral , try to tell the greatest part or tell them about free money and the will join directly :D

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:54 AM

I have several ways to get
referrals. Among others,
such as promoting in forums
like this, in my blog, on social
networking. And at sites
yahoo answer frequently asked questions. After I post there, suddenly it was there that become my referral.

Edited by boniez, 08 June 2010 - 03:23 AM.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

i tryed many ways like social networking but they are not realy working for me even my blog i never could bring referral from it; so i prefer referral exchange sites like targetreferal or others which gives you a chance to have direct referal by joining you too some other programs

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:10 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

:H:

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts
yeah but sometimes even if you got an exchange some of them are not clicking on their ads (in the case of PTC) i had experienced that and so i observed his performance, since he continues on doing it, i stopped clicking on the ads too, besides i already gave him around a week. but still his performance had been the same.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

@cashchater :
LoL...i was try this one...to put the referral link at the social networking...but my friend just asking and asking without follow me...that is very funny..but im happy can share with the another people...and just lucky get the referral by social networking....if put the referral link in the blog we must have a good rank first to big deal back for us...:)

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

I think it is better to post on another forum, and give them a tempation such as : "I can get $1 a day and Cashout in 3 days". I am sure I will attract referral. After most people love to join program which can cash out at least once a week.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts

I think it is better to post on another forum, and give them a tempation such as : "I can get $1 a day and Cashout in 3 days". I am sure I will attract referral. After most people love to join program which can cash out at least once a week.

that is a very unique technique you got there buddy, but you are also deceiving people lolz! maybe you could lessen the amount then maybe someone will bite to it. if you will put that line, newbies are the ones who will get into it and not those who are already a veteran

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

I think the best way to get refferals is we have to explain our vision about the job which we wanted to share with them. If it's PTP site, we will give him the payment proof, the calculation
of the profits in a month and the jobdesk which they must do. We must tell him how easy but we have to be logic and rational. It's better if you can tell him short-term plan and long-term
plan about your business, so he/she will know to where their busineess will grow.

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

But, referring people for PTP is not as easy and not as beneficial than referring people to ptc. We can't give them any RCB for registering with PTP, but we can give them some sign-up bonus. Beside, less member trying to find referral, because you can still succeed in PTP without referral. But in PTC, without referral , it is very hard to reach the minimum payout. And not everyone can join PTP, when you can't speak english, you are useless on PTP, you will just spamming the forum by using the Google Translate.

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:09 AM

@yokowasis
I think it's easier because we can show them the payment proof soon. In PTP, we don't need to spend a lot of time to
get our 1st payment. When we got it, we can share it to people that we wanted to referred. I think there are many people
who will join after see our payment proof. What do you think pal?

Edited by andry777, 19 June 2010 - 03:59 PM.

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:38 PM

@yokowasis
I think it's easier because we can show them the payment proof soon. In PTP, we don't need to spend a lot of time to
get our 1st payment. When we got it, we can share it to people that we wanted to referred. I think there are many people

yes I agree with you,, to seek the referral of PTP is very easy compared to other programs, in my opinion, because in just two days we have been able to obtain proof of payment to be made to our candidate referral, and I think people will more interested in taking PTP than other programs, but in fact people prefer ptc or hyip as the source of their income, I do not know what the reason of them,,

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

@yokowasis

You got the point there. Both of them has (PTC and PTP) has their own advantage and disadvantage. in PTP, it is pretty easy to find referral provide the one you refer can speak english while in other hand PTC has gained negative popularity, so people will just think again to join some PTCs, whether it is worth of their time or not. But in PTC referral is somewhat necessary, because without referral, you will have a hard way to request the payout. But in PTP it is not necesary. The conlusion is It is much better to find referral for PTP because you can easily convince the referal, that the site is not scam.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cash, money, refferal, site, website

Advertisement