The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

gold trading

171 replies to this topic

Negative impact on the stochastic phenomenon will prevent access to the price levels mentioned or is it purring along those levels before heading down. From here we remain neutral during the trading day.

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

the price of gold is currently 88.6% correction level from the rib XA as we see that the side AB has corrected 50% earlier. These ratios indicate that the corrective form artistic compromise, which started from the previous historical price level at 1226.00 is currently looking for a turning point confirmed downtrend

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:26 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

:H:

The first attempt for the price of gold yesterday in achieving the break of the level of 1183.00 was arrived and now we see a clear negative signals appear on the stochastic as well as index AROON and this may help to confirm the level of turning potential

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

the downward Was very limited in the levels of no more than 1183.00 and this level is the resistance, which became the support after the breach. Now, we see that the penetration levels of previous historical price at 1226.00 to open for further upside, according to the proposed scenario waves, which started at 1123.00

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

the gold price achieve down to levels that goal yesterday at 1249.00 and this makes us believe that the third wave of Interior, according to Elliott wave scenario has ended. From here, the current bearish trend is a natural correction may constitute a fourth wave downlink and that may touch the levels of 1123.00 - 1226.00

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:04 PM

After a break of the channel price rose and re-test the lower uptrend line in the channel, but quickly dropped off. Thus, we have two guides on the uptrend that has already changed for the downward Trend: Breaking the upward channel, and re-test. Therefore bearish trend today

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

The sharp decline that took place during the trading day last Friday completed the gold price which configure the fourth wave, according to Elliott wave scenario proposed for the movement of gold price to systems of time short-term and ended in the fourth wave of the composition of 3 corrective waves until now

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

The gold price is still trying to build a sharp price to achieve upward trend, which is a fifth wave scenario is within the internal waves Elliott proposal. Technical bullish consensus model who appeared on the stochastic as well as by the positive intercept on the graph for four hours show a positive upward

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

there some emergence of wave which started from the level of 1044.00 up to 1249.00 a record price structure downward compatibility in the daily chart. Consistency of this movement can make us believe that the price of gold could fall down.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

Gold broke the support specified iat 1206.6 and fell again below the level of 1200 dollars, and reached the goals proposed 1198.0 and 1192.0 successfully. This fall the new means that we may be in the correct for the entire ascent of 1156.0.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

Gold broke the resistance identified at 1179.4 arrived successfully to target the first proposal for this fraction 1186.1. With this rise is approaching gold from the top downwards to the Alguenapa Chart hour, which is currently at 1189.4. This summit is the resistance most important, certainly, the means to change the broken uptrend Alymady falling short

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Stochastic continues to affect the price through its positive direction; the price of gold is still trying to end the upward correction is expected earlier this correction may take the price about 38.2% correction level

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

Gold prices rose during trading yesterday to levels of 1218 dollars an ounce, with the presence of indicator of the relative strengths in the overbought zone on the chart for four hours, so it is possible to enter the gold wave drop soon, so it is possible to open retail stores on the Gold .

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

The gold price was stopped yesterday at the Fibonacci 61.8% correction of the decline which started at the historic summit 1249.00 to 1165.00, where it appears that the model technical classic was not able to reach the goals proposed yesterday. Successfully complete the price range model consensus bearish AB = CD

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

some positive intersection on stochastic on the chart for four hours on gold, which indicates the possibility of the rise of gold coming period, especially with the support of the MACD to that positive outlook, and in general it is possible to engage in a deal to buy gold during the day

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Chart indicates that the price of gold fluctuates at the level of debugging 161.8% and currently appear on the Stochastic negative signals which is also confirmed by Elliot waves, and thus less likely to be the path of downward price today

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Gold prices got support from the continued instability in the market and decreases the euro, as investors transfer their money to the yellow metal as an investment safe alternative. Gold prices also received more support from the U.S. economic data

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

gold price eventually will go higher and higher to the daily new high. as the reserve of gold mining becoming less and the economic data of us shown slowly recovery, with euro zone still having deficit problem, what is the highest level of gold price would be? that is the main question. some analyst predict that gold can go to $10.000, currently we still think that it is crazy if go there and perhaps impossible, but who knows. it is hard to predict the market now as the volatile so high.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:20 AM

The recent price jump of this raw material can be many traders think a price correction downwards. According to the chart technical specifications should set short term forex traders either on falling prices, or long term stay with their long positions. The RSI of the 4-hour chart shows that gold far in "overbought" area is located.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

RSI has just landed on a major support around 30% and turns the pivot hausse.Point: 1220.00; purchase @ target @ 1230 with 1252 & 1275 extension.

Posted Image

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement