Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

oil trading

187 replies to this topic

there is possibility of the upward trend in the main, but we recommend to monitor transactions for the day for the level of 86.05 - Gate to return to confirm the rise - and the level of support 84.75.The trading range for today is among the key support and resistance level at 82.90 87.05

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

after several weeks of consistency trading above 80 dollars a barrel, the crude oil comes to below this level for the first time in two months. The reason for the downward trends experienced by spot prices for crude oil is the crisis of Greece Finance, where there are feelings of concern about a possible crisis from spreading Greece and the spread of influence in the rest of the euro area

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

:H:

Crude oil prices rose immediately after the announcement of the budget of the financial rescue of the European Union will reach 1 trillion dollars. Coincides with the rise in this commodity bull market in stocks and high rates of risk appetite in the market in general. This comes after sharp losses suffered by this commodity last week. Closed spot prices for crude oil trading day at 77.38 after the opening price at 76 dollars

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

decline continues in crude oil has reached levels of around 75.60 dollars a barrel, after reaching levels of 77.28 at a later time, that comes with heightened concerns about the current financial crisis and the trend of customers towards safe assets and away from risk assets,

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

Crude oil was trading below 76 dollars a barrel on the New York session on Wednesday, had been received from the Energy Information Administration that U.S. stocks have risen to a higher level of last week to up to 37 million barrels. The report showed that inventories rose for the fourth time over the course of 15 weeks because refineries have reduced rates of work

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

In general, crude oil has fallen at a time during which the U.S. stock market decline during the trading day yesterday, and is trading on crude oil at a time when the current levels of 73.82 dollars a barrel, after falling during trading yesterday, about 1.25 dollars from 74.40 dollars.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

Oil prices is below the levels of 70 dollars a barrel last week, and after that it is trading at levels 78 dollars a barrel, until it reached the lowest level in three months at 62.82 dollars a barrel. The main reason behind the decline in crude oil last week, concerns about control of the dealers in the the Greek market due to the crisis

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

After declining to below the levels of 70 dollars a barrel during trading yesterday, it was able to ascend once again on top of that figure, and in general it was unprecedented for crude oil fall below that level since December last year, but it was the continuous rise of the U.S. dollar the past period have led to a decline of crude oil that image strong recent

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

Crude oil prices fell significantly during trading on Tuesday, and that with the continued decline of the euro to its lowest level against the U.S. dollar during trading yesterday, and with the worsening of the crisis largely Greek, which had a negative impact on crude oil.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

Crude oil prices failed to achieve any great heights on Wednesday, as investors remained cautious on the global economic recovery, and extended this concern in turn, the demand for oil. Crude oil prices fell by 22 cents, or 0.3% to close at 72.48 dollars a barrel

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

We expect some upward correction which may based on the level of 70.50 and then resume the downward trend instantaneous expected for today and the main objectives located on 67.65. We note that the stability without a significant 71.50 to meet the expectations for today's instantaneous

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

Crude oil prices fell considerably and with continued high U.S. dollar, comes in spite of the positive developments emanating from area to the euro, but these developments did not significantly affect the trading in crude oil on the dealings of the U.S. dollar has shrunk the situation as it is.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

Crude oil prices were relatively quiet trading session last week. The crude oil was trading at about the level of 70.00 dollars a barrel during most days of the week, with the beginning of this week, is still trading oil on the level of 70 dollars a barrel.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

Oil prices fell sharply due to investor concerns regarding the recent European financial news. Crude oil was trading yesterday at 70.75, but then dropped the news to the level of 69.50 dollars. With the rising U.S. dollar during the four-hour period, prices of crude oil fall too

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:32 PM

there is Possiblity that crude oil prices increase during today, with the anticipation of U.S. data expected today, and in the case of a positive data from the United States of America, it could lead to higher crude oil in the day.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Crude oil prices rose significantly during the trading day Thursday, with the euro's rise and recovery after a significant decline recorded earlier against the U.S. dollar, and the futures for July delivery of crude oil rose by 3.04 dollars or 4.3% to reach levels of 74.55 dollars per barrel trading in the New York market for goods

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

What part of the business do you want to access? Do you have access to supply? Distribution? End-users? Or do you have a trading background? Its a huge business - Malaysia is the worlds largest producer of Palm Oil - if you're going to get in and mix it with the big boys, you're going to need some angle....just being in the country isn't quite enough....

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

Crude oil prices rose slightly last period to correct the significant decline was recorded over the past weeks after oil prices reached levels of 67 dollars a barrel, to be trading on the crude oil at current levels near 74 dollars a barrel.

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

Prices of contracts for delivery of light sweet crude for July in the New York e by 1.39 dollars or 1.9%, to close at 72.58 dollars a barrel. Oil prices fell after a drop PMI Chinese industrial to the level of 53.9 in May from the level of 55.7

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

Traders were cautious after rising $ 1.70 Monday as crude oil prices, wondering if the price move was based solely on technical movements, or a change in the basic raw materials.The price has broken a short term resistance at $ 81.50, but the long-term resistance remains that at $ 83.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement