Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

zapbux - zapbux.com

ads earn get paid instant paid payout ptc site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Welcome to zapbux.com

At zapbux.com you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Our payout minimum is at $2.

******Payout Requests done every Friday*****

Zap Standard member
• Earn $0.02 per click
• Earn $0.01 per referral click

Zap Silver member
• Earn $0.04 per click
• Earn $0.02 per referral click

Zap Gold member
• Earn $0.06 per click
• Earn $0.03 per referral click
and no minimum payout

As a member you have access to detailed statistics of your earnings and your referral's activity.

http://www.zapbux.com/?ref=yoyo011

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:57 PM

oh thank ist grat ptc site...
that rate is very high....
i will join here...
do you give RCb to join under u?

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:27 AM

the rate is so high that it looks so suspicious and doubtful. this site may turned into a scam one day.,

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

Hello yoyo011, i will like to know if you have collected any pay from the site. cos i have registered more than 100 PTC sites and none of them have paid me before.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:30 PM

the click rates are normal and seems to be legit.the click rates for standard members have changed now $0.008 per click and $0.005 per referral click and payout minimum is same.there is also an limited time offer for embers now that you can rent referral for only $0.25.only two ads for standard members.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

I hate hacker's:x( i will take revenge on hacker's by hacking their account's,so going to learn hacking seriously

Banned Members

Well, there is news on the site about the payment procedure, they will pay to those who will request for payout only on Friday. So the signs of scam is already there.

I never seen an PTC who is paying more than 0.02 cents and this the rate for the highest purchasers. So how can one PTC pays the same to an standard user? because they will be very soon scam their users.

So I don't think about joining this site

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

New ptc bux host with highes rate per click, as standard member we can earn 0.02 per click and this site have low minimum payout.This site had 69members and had made paid 4dollar but i saw in forum of zapbux no member post the payment proof yet. I hope this site is not scam because I am interesting to joining to zapbux

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:45 AM

minimum payout seems low just $2,but if i see from click paid/ads only $0.008 it can take a long time to payout.other site can get offer $0.25 or above.so in my opinion $2 is too high.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

Rates seems very good but I am little confused that It is really legit or not because they offer premeium members very high rates but I think I should try by myself

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

minimum payout seems low just $2,but if i see from click paid/ads only $0.008 it can take a long time to payout.other site can get offer $0.25 or above.so in my opinion $2 is too high.

I think u got it wrong friend , the click rates now is 0.02 for standard & 0.01 for ref clicks which is too high to sustain especially for a buxhost site? however they have only 2 ads for standard = 0.04 / day which is still ok..
i think $2 is reasonable price to cashout but who knows in future ?
anyway buxhost sites tend to change their TOS very often that's why they are more higher risk than other PTC sites.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:57 AM

This ranking has been performed taking in to consideration all the other sites that we have estimated before. If you would like to know a bit more about why this site is on this position, have a look at the statistics on the right.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:06 AM

Looks like that the site is not exists anymore
when i tried to access it says that the server not found ..
the site turned into a scam lately ..can anyone of the members that was on it here inform us why it closed?

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:26 AM

Please be patient and Help the Staff Team Of their Job .. Report Spammers .. Respect Others..give your best ..and at last Read the Rules ==>Click Here<==

Yes, I got the same problem when access the site. maybe has been scam. its reasonable because they offer high per click rate, although for standard member. I am not believe PTC with high per click rate.

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ads, earn, get paid, instant, paid, payout, ptc, site

Advertisement