Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

JdBux - JdBux.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Welcome to JdBux.com

At JdBux.com you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Our payout minimum is at $2.

• Earn $0.005 per click
• Earn $0.0025 per referral click

As a member you have access to detailed statistics of your earnings and your referral's activity.
Click here to signup: http://www.jdbux.com/?ref=d0mfenix

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

two words -- not attractive.
there are only 2 ads for standard members to click (worst part is one ad is a self-ad)

low click rates and high minimum payout (if you take into consideration the low click rates as well as small amounts of ads given) -- totally not attractive.

i won't want join

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

having low rates and although low payout but seems that admin is good and paying until now
site is using instant payments to AP but buxhost script is not secured as easily any hackers know the bugs of this script can steal his account so admin should use any other secured script

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

if there are only two adds and each add worth 0.005$ then it is really not attractive at all..
because only 1 cent per day which mean it will take 200 days to reach payout...

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

site have just 2 ads to click for standard member so it is so hard to reach payout by those low rates admin should increase them other wise he do not want to pay free members just pay premiums they invest at site by giving them more ads to click
most admins trying not to pay standards by any means as they just have low funds to pay all members so trying to make the site live longer but the end is known

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:17 AM

there are only 2 ads for standard members to click (worst part is one ad is a self-ad)

low click rates and high minimum payout (if you take into consideration the low click rates as well as small amounts of ads given) -- :blink: totally not attractive.

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

Banned Members

The click rates for the standard members and the referral click rates are very good and suitable for all members.but i also can see that the minimum payout of s$ is so high that it can't be reached in weeks, even months,for this so low rates ,hope the admin will decrease it and hope that site will really pay.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:24 AM

The minimum payout is ok,but pay rates per click which is half a cent is very less,it only pays through alertpay which i think is a drawback.There are moer than 2000 members and over a $100.00 paid they are good statistics but gotta see some proofs i dont think they have a forum where we can post proofs..

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

two words -- not attractive.

low click rates and high minimum payout (if you take into consideration the low click rates as well as small amounts of ads given) -- totally not attractive.

i won't want join

You are right, there are only 1-2 ads daily sometimes 3 ads but it's so rare. I feel kinda boring to click at this site. I have no passion to login. They should change the way they manage their site or else they won't last long. It's just a matter of time.

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

very low rates, very low amount of ads for you to click per day and a high payout. put patience on it, you will still earn on this.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

they have low rates and although low payout but seems that admin is good and paying until now.Site is using instant payments to AP but buxhost script is not secured as easily any hackers know the bugs of this script can steal his account so admin should use any other secured script

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:22 AM

site has low click rates of $0.005 per click and $0.0025 per referral click ,it has only 2 ads but the site has instant payouts which makes the site reliable because we will not have to wait for a long time to receive our payout.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:41 PM