The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Post-Paid - www.post-paid.net

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

the forum has changed name it becomes

http://www.fastfundgroup.com/

Newly launched forum has just started.

Its currently paying from 3 up until 10 cents a post, based on quality - this will go higher in reaction with activity

Only paying to Liberty reserve at the moment , paypal will be added in future

Minimum cashout only 100 posts

Looking like a great site so far,

At moment no ref links, but you can be using this link for the time being;

www.post-paid.net

Edited by cashchater, 10 May 2010 - 01:18 AM.
forum changed

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

Professional SCAMMER Stay Away from him !!!
-Note from Nick

well good offer but no one make post there i will also make post there when many member jjust active and join the site.i will not waste my time to be the first poster in the site which not get any payment then.i just want to make sure about the payment and activity then will also join

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:47 PM

Yes i know what you mean, trust me as soon as we see some payments you guys will try to be active there, I just know it. Still site is looking good to me, at beginning of its road to success!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

looks like a very promising website. i have joined it.
hopefully i can hit 100 posts as quickly as possible and request payout, to show that their admin is honest and paying.

thank you for introducing this forum, djaaum

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:50 AM

It will be good, as you said. Atleast to be the first to get paid here. I can waste my time in any PTP forum again. After being scammed by CCC. I was busy then, abandon activity to some forums, posting there which i was finally scammed. Beside the script and site host are the same, even ITM. I wonder why they are using this script nowadays. Well, the rate is okay. But i must know if it's fixed rate or it varies. I join after the day but will not post untill i see some payments.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

No problem christmas_ for introducing you to this site. I am 101% sure it it a legit one, it is only the second day now, already 19 members so that is good success, I am sure and more will be coming in. And forumtech, it is 3 - 10 cents a post, based and depending on the quality of your posts. The script the admin used looks quite good to me, cc as you say was scam, itm is legit, and p-p is as well. its not that good to compare pay to post sites these days. just happy earnings there guys. there is contest at mmoment, just simply reply there with your username, and get 10 cents extra on payout.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:51 AM

This site is two or three days old so there is surely not much activity out there but with tremendous pay rates surely much is expected from this site.There is no referral links available in this site now i think.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

There is a contest the first 5 members reply will get $0.05
I replied and got paid, hurry up guys :D

here is my payment

Date 4/18/2010 15:05
Batch 35896467
From U6484100 (U6484100)
To U7656000 (skibabi92)
Amount $0.05
Memo P-P contest, 5 winners - 5 cents each. Congrats, post your proof!
Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Thank you admin

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

well i have joined this forum and i was starting threads there and I got message that we can not start more than 5 threads in a day so there are some limitations and I could not make much posts there so i hope by the time this forum will get activity and some topics to discuss.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

i just found this forum and i was really impressed about this forum.the post rates is also very good 3-10 cents.so members can also bring advertisers and earn more.they are sharing 30% advertiser revenue.the current activity also is very good.i am in to the forum.
currently have only LR but are planning to add paypal soon.i like the names of admins ross and mike.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

guys it is now 9 thread limit per day, thats what i heard from new rule limit there, hope that is looking good for you members. we need more activity there. already some payments, congrats!!!

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

it is 5 thread limit per day and I do not know how much post limit is there? I am active there now and I have 10 posts there so I can reach payout in at least 10 days if i make 10 posts a day so I woudl just like to receive one payment at least to get an idea about this forum.

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

it is 5 thread limit per day and I do not know how much post limit is there? I am active there now and I have 10 posts there so I can reach payout in at least 10 days if i make 10 posts a day so I woudl just like to receive one payment at least to get an idea about this forum.

you can see on the forum that admin have changed minimum thread limits form 5 to 9 and he has not specified the number of reply posts.i hope it will be unlimited.i will PM admin mike about it.

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:56 AM

@Bestlooser -- I have PM-ed their admin yesterday. Maximum number of threads can open is lifted to 9 threads per day per member. Admin also replied that members can post unlimited amounts of posts per day.

Lets hope I can hit payout soon. Stay active at PP, guys !

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

Theres news for you now 50 posts minimum cashout good news its probably for limited time this will definitely bring better activity there now this is great new guys eh? already many members, hope it keeps on coming.

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

@djaaum -- you have any ideas this 50 post minimum cashout is for how long only ?
according to what you written earlier, it seems that admin has changed the minimum cashout permenantly though.

whatever the case is, i will still hit payout :)

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Banned Members

Forum specifications fairly good ........

Where it's like the rest of the profit Forums

Anyway ... h I sign in now ...

Thank you for your topic

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

well i am giving this forum some time daily and that is why I am just reaching to my first 50 posts very soon and this is low payout and we can easily reach our payout there and that is why i am not going to miss out this forum.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

I saw something interesting today in the payment section one guy requested for payment with 165 posts and he only received $2.50 so thats pretty low then the admin told that you made more than 90 threads a day so but the minimum is only 9 threads a day.This explains it that the admin just makes silly excuses to pay low money that not amusing,he should be a little more generous.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:14 AM

I saw something interesting today in the payment section one guy requested for payment with 165 posts and he only received $2.50 so thats pretty low then the admin told that you made more than 90 threads a day so but the minimum is only 9 threads a day.This explains it that the admin just makes silly excuses to pay low money that not amusing,he should be a little more generous.

what rubbish you talking about ?
don't be silly, admin already said if you make more than 9 threads per day, the 10th thread onwards all will be ZERO CENT PER THREAD
this is a rule. members break it, of course they will get no money as punishment.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:20 AM