The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Invest World - www.invest-world.net

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
750 replies to this topic

Hi Friends! I will introduce you to a newly launched forum and I'm sure you will like it since it pays big to all members. :)

Some of the RULES:
1.1 Every proper post is a payable post. No matter of user ranks and forums where posted. The Price per 1 post - $0.1 (Valid until 1 June, 2010) Minimum sum to withdraw - $1.
1.2 Every post must contain point information. We DO NOT accept any flood, spam posts in the threads or through PM. Your Member ID will be banned without notice. Do not use only smiles in the post, you will be warned.
1.3 All posts in the International group of Categories must be in ENGLISH ONLY. In Russian language-based Categories you should write in russian, in Chinese categories - in traditional or simplified chinese.

Please join the site. Please write my user name jeed in the 'Referred By' field. Thanks! :)

http://www.invest-world.net

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:01 AM

The forum is realy a nice one with good rates as promotion but the minimum payout seems to be 10$ and here what i find at the site

1. Every proper post is a payable post. No matter of user ranks and forums where posted. The Price per 1 post - $0.1. Minimum amount to withdraw - $10.
2. To make a withdrawal request you must create the topic and point in the title: 'your nick' and word 'Orders'. Example: 'Mike36 Orders"
3. In the body of post write amount of posts and your e-currency account.
4. All your future orders MUST be held in your topic ONLY. DO NOT create any other topics!
4. We will pay to you within 24 hours.
5. We make payments via LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney only.
6. Invest World staff will count proper posts with point information only. We DO NOT ACCEPT SPAM, FLOOD, messages contained only smiles, etc.. Follow Board Rules for details.

THE SPECIAL PRICE - $0.1 PER POST IS VALID UNTIL 1 JUNE, 2010.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:24 AM

Thanks for the update mayurbora. I guess I don't need to update this one. :)

UPDATE!
LR is used as payment processor.
$10 minimum cashout starting today
Maximum of 50 posts per day only

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

I have registered at the site and it says that you can have maximum of 50 post till 17th april so pretty good to see that they are a bit serious with the site with even proper steps on there part
But one thing which i cant understnd is there is no payment proof or payout request section
So how can one request the payout from there.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

currently, minimum payout is $10 and maximum 50 posts per day. Also, offer rate of 1 post $0.10...like this, even two days we can hit payout already, provided we make 50 posts per day. this sounds very good isn't it ?
but ultimately, i would wish admin write down also what will be the rates after the promotion period

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:51 AM

currently, minimum payout is $10 and maximum 50 posts per day. Also, offer rate of 1 post $0.10...like this, even two days we can hit payout already, provided we make 50 posts per day. this sounds very good isn't it ?
but ultimately, i would wish admin write down also what will be the rates after the promotion period

Not sure what would be the rate after promotion but currently there is lot of potential to have large no. of post over here and 50 post are allowed in 1 day which is really cool

Also i guess currently the admin have closed the option to start new post or given the rights only to the senior members as i cant open any new thread but again there is lot of open thread there so you can have posting done over there.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:54 AM

@mayurbora -- earlier on you asked how and where to request payout, right ?

on the top, there is a section called Pay-Per-Post Payment Orders...at there to request payout.

alright, i going over there to ''spam'' now

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

@mayurbora -- earlier on you asked how and where to request payout, right ?

on the top, there is a section called Pay-Per-Post Payment Orders...at there to request payout.

alright, i going over there to ''spam'' now

Welcome over here and i checked that section of payment proof as well the site is paying
But the problem which i feel over here is the site having less advertisement although its new but would like to see more advertisers as the site is growing pretty strongly with even having nice activity at the moment
Would definitely reach 100 post in 2 days with that high activity and thanks jeed for introdusing these forumas was looking for some forum where i could post for now.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:12 AM

indeed. probably it is time to spam their forum. haha.
oh yes, you have slowness in entering invest world ? not sure why, maybe due to my internet, the loading process is so slow that it stucks.

currently made 10 posts can request payout. $1 for 10 posts. that is so fast and cheap and easy ! do hope their admin can sustain and live for long

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:25 AM

indeed. probably it is time to spam their forum. haha.
oh yes, you have slowness in entering invest world ? not sure why, maybe due to my internet, the loading process is so slow that it stucks.

currently made 10 posts can request payout. $1 for 10 posts. that is so fast and cheap and easy ! do hope their admin can sustain and live for long

Yes i gues members are requesting payout from here and even the payment is pretty quick from the admin site which is really fine
Regarding site able to sustain for long time well i guess the admin have some plan for the site and even checked those adevrtising rates which are pretty high and also proper condisering the activity the site would be getting
Also the admin seems to be having good funds on there part at the moment as even have introduced a referral contest giving away 100$ and more through that which is really ncie amount to have.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:31 AM

@christmas
Don't do so since you'll be sorry. If you spam you get banned immediately. No warnings there and I have seen a lot of banned members.

@ALL
WHO HAS BEEN A REFERRAL OF MINE HERE? CAN YOU PLEASE BE MY REFERRAL since I referred you all to this ptp. :)1

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

i have no idea why but i cannot open any threads at all. no fun at all since i wanted to spam new threads until 10 posts and request payment.

very disappointing. why is this so ?

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

what a nice rate. 10 cents per post. even if the payout is $10 . i think that is very easy to reach payout. i see lots of replies already. seems a very active forum.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

@Christmas
The new minimum payout is $10 and you need 100 posts for that. Read the updates. If you plan to spam admin will ban you.

@indieover
Please do write me as a referrer thanks! You will earn much here just don't spam or you will be banned.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

in what section we get 10 cents per post??and how to get that amount?maybe we whould make longer post there?it really good offer i guess but i just see no ptp sub section there,but is it allow to post ptp thread there too.and is the rate will be that much until that time only or we should wait until we get paid before 1 june?

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

but -jeed, i see members requesting payout when they hit 10 posts, and admin pays them $1.
so how ? is make 100 posts or 10 posts exactly ? i in need of $$$ now.
no $$$ i have to start borrowing.

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:42 AM

@ven
The same sections that are usually ptp section in all ptp sites.

@christmas
There is a new rule already.

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:02 AM

i joined i wrote your name in the "referred by" field jeed ;) thank for introduce us this greats site

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

the offer really attracting and also many posts there too but id it right not just scam?this site seems new for me since i just havent online for so long days.the rate is attracted me but i just confused why not many member here tell about this site.

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

@frayle
Well thanks frayle. Do not spam there since the admin is very strict. I will warn you if you do to make you aware. :D

@ven
Nope! I think not. The admin already paid many members and he continues to give prizes so I expect he's rich.

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

Advertisement