The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Will you get rich?

earn need help newbie site website

143 replies to this topic

Banned Members

What do you think

will you get rich online in next 3 years with the website?

How do you plan to do it?

what do u think?

Edited by rivha, 09 June 2010 - 05:20 PM.

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

It will be cool if i become rich.
I plan to start a bussiness in Internet like site flipping or domain names dealing or maybe just many websites and make them popular...

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:14 PM

Not a chance. I'll never get rich. Unless I succeeded in forex trading, or affiliate marketing. Both f which I'm still a newbie. I need help. Lots of help.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:58 PM

maybe yes, because right now im working hard to achieve my more income online,
and im planning to build my own website to earn large amount of income, right now im still thinking of effective ways to increase my earnings.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

I can not make sure it ,but i will do my best to reach it. Three years, it can happen a lot of things,and we will have a lot of chances, just we can grasp it, we will be success.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:00 AM

if i will get reach is very big and confuse question in future; if i got already reach i can say not yet i am still beginner in this field i mean am not realy professional in fields which make us realy reach; talking about many differents way to make money "on line sure" all methods are difficults and requere a lot of work; patience and chance ; google adsense requeres both of them; hyip requere some chance and some times" strategy" forex: is difficult even for the most experts; ptc is for beginners who have time to spend in front of screen; about getting reach we are never riche enought

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

i hate spam but not spammers because spammer can be good member if he just read and follow rules

:H:

if I become rich someday,, (I hope this is true ,,:),,)
I will launch their own online business and I will strive to provide the best for those who follow or a list in my site, because from there we'll get our members are always active and the results, we can get more income than before, ,

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

It is easy to get rich through online if you have your own website. But starting website is now easy as 1-2-3. It takes both huge money and hard work. Like, if you wish to become rich through website then you have to chose which type of website is more profitable. Like, if you got PTP forum then you can earn good amount of money every month, but it takes hard work and lot of money..

No one can become rich by being member of any site, but can become rich by being admin of a site. :)

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:31 AM

@rasif000 for this you have huge knowledge but if you have not then money and hard work how help you .by the way i am not fully agree with you because if there is lots of money then why some forum goes to scam and not running for long time. and i am fully agree with you with the issue that being member of any site no one get rice but earn some hand some money. seshe balchi bangla bhai ke peye bholo laglo.

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

@ unknownfriend >>> Haha... You are also bangali... Nice to meet you. By the way, you are not agree that you are not fully agree with me in turning of forum scam right? Well, any forum will only turn into scam when they didn't get enough advertisers or money. But if the admin of the forum is bad then any forum can be converted into scam. This is not right that a good admin will turn his forum scam if he earns well with his forum.
By the by, from which city you are.... ?

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:10 AM

I expect to be rich through the Internet through the forums and understanding of companies offers a wonderful source of income

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

@ unknownfriend >>> Haha... You are also bangali... Nice to meet you. By the way, you are not agree that you are not fully agree with me in turning of forum scam right? Well, any forum will only turn into scam when they didn't get enough advertisers or money. But if the admin of the forum is bad then any forum can be converted into scam. This is not right that a good admin will turn his forum scam if he earns well with his forum.
By the by, from which city you are.... ?

but dear mate if there is no income from his forum then how he paid his members? by tne we are going to off topic . i think we will not really get rich from ptp but its true that if you have much time then you can join more ptp and obviously you will earn a good amount but i think this earning never you give a stable life like any permanent job. it only support you with your main earning.

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

I am branding my blog soon ebeggingonline dot com and going to start a blog tv show, hold loads of contests, do crazy videos and reviews and so who knows maybe I might hit the big time along with Shoemoney, Pro blogger and John Chow but we all have to start somewhere with a dream and now all I have is some crazy ideas and looking forward to moving to Vancouver where the excitement in my antics to get rich will begin big time lolL

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

But not really. It depends on my will. Maybe it could happen if I continue to develop my blog. Then make an electronics store. Or maybe I want to be a PTP site admin

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

for me i think maintaining my blog is good for earning and increase the traffic every day and come new visitor, that is very benefit for me.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

@desta :
actually if you have a own domain...you can put the adsense inside to make your own income...that is more benefit than the blog...but with blog you can get the referral that is very good too for you... :good:
and you can put another ad than a google adsense for your blog if you want...

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:43 PM

@desta :
actually if you have a own domain...you can put the adsense inside to make your own income...that is more benefit than the blog...but with blog you can get the referral that is very good too for you... :good:
and you can put another ad than a google adsense for your blog if you want...

actually, it is good to own a domain...but adsense also need traffic:biggrin:

with high traffic, the chance of our ads to get clicked by visitor is become bigger, beside it with high traffic, it can keep our adsense CTR normal under 5%.

so I advice to get more and more traffic because it is very good for our adsense...although our ads not get a click, but we will get paid to for impression ( this is my story:H)

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:45 AM

I think, Earning from blog is so much tough. Rather if we can open a hyip monitoring or PTP site then our earning will boost up. But this work is also so tough. Main thing for earning from website is promoting. If the website is well promoted then there are thousands of earning source.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

Follow Signature Rules !!

what promo that you mean, I'm less understood. Does the promo following affiliate sites such as amazon affiliate?

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:47 AM

@ boniez >> No, I didn't talked about affiliate programs. I mean, if you can promote your own website well then you can find many ways to earn with your own website. Like, you can find advertisers and can charge them money in order to place their banner on your site etc. U understand now?

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

Follow Signature Rules !!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: earn, need help, newbie, site, website

Advertisement