The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

ITalkMoney - ITalkMoney.com

1385 replies to this topic

Launch Date - Sunday - 28th March 2010

Well technically we have had checked everything and we find everything in place but still if you people find any problems .. please help us by knowing it .

Forum Rules should be read out first and they are very important

We will be paying 3 cents to 20 cents for NORMAL MEMBERS and 5 cents to 20 cents for UPGRADED MEMBERS

Currently you can only join the forum but not posts since its in Prelaunch time. This Sunday posting rights will be given to all

We look forward to serve you all with utmost sincerity and your suggestions are most welcome

ITalkMoney.com

writebestlooser in referral box

Edited by dem1g0d, 30 March 2010 - 01:54 PM.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:43 AM

i am hoping to become an upgraded member there, i believe we will need to pay a fee to become an upgraded member. i hope this forum will remain a paid to post forum for a long time.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:09 AM

A new forum isn't it ?
Not bad, the script is nice, very attractive :)

I see...100 post counts and you can request for payout >> this looks like an easy job to me.

I am attracted to their pay rate of $0.03 to $0.20 per reply, however I have doubts on whether they will really give post rates above $0.10.....

Looking forward to the opening of this forum

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

wow, its new ptp.

look like impressive program.
i'm join here.
just register successfully.
thanks for you info.
hope can earn money from this ptp.
their pay rate of $0.03 to $0.20 per reply is awesome.
welcome to this site.

Happy posting.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

Definitely would be joining the site as already giving impressive rates as well
also the admin are pretty nice with one being mod of goldentalk forum and other one to be senior member at that site
upgrading cost is 10$ for the month and 50$ for lifetime
would upgrade after some time as would like to see the site first building as there would be more activity definitely at the site.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

Well the upgrading costs, as mentioned by mayurbora -- $10 per month and $50 lifetime...it sounds very expensive to me...

like for instance, $50 lifetime...I bet you need a long long time to earn back and recover the $50, but what if you haven't earn back and the forum collapsed ? Same for the $10 per month.

Therefore, it doesn't seem good to upgrade

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

well i also dont really like to upgrade the membership there,if we can earn the money there freely why not to try.the different is just in the minimum rate they have given right?i dont think it worse to get 3 cents per post

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

@christmas
the upgrading cost is pretty reasonable because once you do upgrading you would expect to 6-7 cents per post which is definitely good amount for your post and also if you are thinking of having high activity over here then its definitely nice to upgrade
wont be upgrading so soon as new forum would definitely have a bit low activity.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

upgrading members are expected to get at least 5 cents per post, which is a good post rate. i think it will not be a bad idea to upgrade there.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

@mayurbora -- I see

I not sure but lets see how the activity of ITalkMoney will be before considering whether to upgrade or not.

If activity level maintain at moderate to high levels, then of course it will be better to upgrade...

If upgrade $50, and assume we got $0.05 per post, then we need 10 payouts to recover $50, and on the 11th payout onwards, we will earn !

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

i think $50 for the upgrade is not a big amount considering you are getting it for lifetime (i am assuming this will remain a paid to post forum for at least a year). i think with 5 cents per post and no posting limit, one can make $50 a month.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:08 AM

yes I also expect this forum to be working for long time Like GT forum and I think this has enough to survive for long time as admins are experienced in ptp industry so they know well how to run a forum, I am also excited to know about 200$ referral contest.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

Here is the cost for upgrading at these site
10$ for 1 month
25$ for 6 months
40$ for 1 year
50$ for lifetime
For me 40$ is just wasteless over here as if someone is ready to invest that high amount he will definitely opt for 50$
Also regarding whether upgrading is nice option or not it entirely depends on each and every individual
I wont be upgrading for now as i would like to see how it goes for few months.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

since this sit is quite new one.i will not take a risk by upgrade the membership just wait if any member doing it too safely then i will also do it.but maybe not using lifeyear membership

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Oh my the upgrading prices are far to high, I knew other sites which were like $5 for lifetime, but I suppose there was not a big difference in the rates. Still even for fee members 3-20 cents a post is a really great amount, lets hope to see more payment proofs coming in from members!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

• kb24
  • 228 posts

Oh my the upgrading prices are far to high, I knew other sites which were like $5 for lifetime, but I suppose there was not a big difference in the rates. Still even for fee members 3-20 cents a post is a really great amount, lets hope to see more payment proofs coming in from members!

I also feel upgrading mebership prices are a bit high, besides it's still new and not even launched yet. I'll be happy just being a regular member there, earning a few cents per post just like in all the ptp forums that I've joined so far.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Everyone feeling those rates high only because the site is new
When the site will run at full flow definitely there would be high activity at that forum and if many upgraded members participate then you might see more upgrading done at that forum
Still admin told that he would be gradually increasing post rates as members becomes more senior but definitely depending on the activity so would like to have as much as activity possible over here.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

If it is true it will be turning out to a very great pay to post site, at the moment even 5 cents a post is a great amount for me, but for more in future, that is to good to hear. The trick is that when a admin starts his site it is always good to have good fixed high rates, it will definitely make many members join.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

i just want to see the stable of the site then decide to upgrade it or not.if they can active for a few months and pay well all the member also have so many banner there i believe that 50$ for lifetime is not really high.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:24 AM

same as above, I will consider to upgrade when the forum picks up activity level and members, an amount that is suitable for me to upgrade and earn money.

I think we have posting rights now or ? It just simply says Sunday, but never state what time though. My location's already Sunday !

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:07 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement