The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

exchangezone-exchangezone.com

account fee free paid sell site

20 replies to this topic

LR exchange site. http://exchangezone.com/
What is EZ? Exchange Zone (EZ) allows its members to exchange digital currencies directly with each other without any intermediary company.
Why people use EZ? EZ is a faster, a much cheaper (free) and a safer way to buy or sell digital currencies.
Really safer? Yes. You do not send your Liberty Reserve funds to the other user directly. You send it to our LR account (verified by Liberty Reserve: X112233). Once the other user pays you, you will authorize us to transfer your funds to him.
You can place an offer, exchange and select the best bid. Or you can bid on other people's offers and if your bid is good they will select you. Once exchange between two members starts, the member with Liberty Reserve funds will be asked to send his funds to our escrow*. Once the other member transfers his funds to the user with LR, this user will authorize us to transfer his funds to that user.

*This user cannot get his funds back from the escrow once the exchange started unless the exchange is canceled before the other user sends his funds.
Our Fee: $0.00 (currently we do not charge anything).
Western Union fee: paid by the sender.
MoneyGram fee: paid by the sender.
MoneyOrder/mailing fee: paid by the sender.
Bank Wire fee: paid by the sender.
Intermediary Bank Wire fee: paid by the receiver.
Liberty Reserve fee: paid by the receiver.
Webmoney fee: paid by the sender.
Pecunix fee: paid by the sender.
PayPal fee: see here.
C-gold fee: paid by the sender.
AlertPay fee: paid by the receiver.
MoneyBookers fee: paid by the sender.
Neteller fee: paid by the sender.

I use this exchange site and like it :)

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

The Exchange Zone account needs verification and so they were asking for valid Documents in the form of scanned copies. This means that they are operating in the best possible way which is quite exemplary . I have registered there and soon I will be providing them the scanned copies of my ID proof when I will have o place a bid for exchange.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:28 AM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts
so that means to say that they are imposing people to submit required documents, that is good, and we are assured that our funds are safe with them, i am planning to avail of their services in the future. so i guess i have to prepare all the papers that they are requiring then.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:23 AM

This site is secured. But after I joined them I found that I must complete several steps to make my account verification. And this stage isthat we should send the
results of our important
documents scann, it's really inconvenient for me.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:38 AM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts
so they are really asking for documents well it is okey with me, i can see that it is for the benefit of members anyway, also for the safetiness of users, they will not ask for those papers for display of course they will use that for future reference in case they might encounter problems

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

so they are really asking for documents well it is okey with me, i can see that it is for the benefit of members anyway, also for the safetiness of users, they will not ask for those papers for display of course they will use that for future reference in case they might encounter problems

I think they are doing is aimed to provide convenience to the users of their services. This is really a good site I think exchangers

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:26 PM

Tried to access the site, and they are offline. I hope they will get up soon, need to exchange my LR money.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

myself never use that exchanger site, maybe next time i will use it, now i just exchange with people in my country

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

Its the most trusted exchanger because your exchanging with other members you also can set your own rates and the site doesnt charge a fee they also accept paypal which is rare but they have a verification process with documents

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:14 AM

Tried to access the site, and they are offline. I hope they will get up soon, need to exchange my LR money.

Notice: Server is online now .. check it out .Good luck changing your LR Moeny

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

Please be patient and Help the Staff Team Of their Job .. Report Spammers .. Respect Others..give your best ..and at last Read the Rules ==>Click Here<==

I still doesn't understand about the fee in this site. Who decide the amount of fee, and for what reason ?

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:03 AM

I still doesn't understand about the fee in this site. Who decide the amount of fee, and for what reason ?

No body is deciding any fee. They are not charging any fee for exchanging, only you need to pay is the sending fee of the processor. Like you are exchanging LR, you will be paying the LR fees of the receiving money of the exchanger. I hope you getting my point. :)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:57 AM

I have ever doing exchanging in this site. I put 0% free, I exchange LR to Papal. I have LR. I sent $3 but I received only $2.5 because paypal charged me for the fee. Can he just using personal payment so there is no fee charged ?

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

I think, this site is quite strict process for being members or exchanging, as it require some proofs of scan copy of us. So it's very trusted, but some times very lazy way of exchanging. As it exchange from LR to PP, I am gonna try it. But scare of scamming.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

I've been using exchangezone for my ecurrency exchange needs for many times but LR to PP only since I don't want to wait for 7 days to get credits on my LR if I would like to have PP to LR exchange, sad to say that is my turning point on this site though I found it reasonable, I am just impatient.

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:09 AM

THis site require much strict to give membership As it need our full proofs of citizen, personality,everything about us... So there could be some problem or boring matter to give those scan copy... But it's very trusted for serious earners.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

THis site require much strict to give membership As it need our full proofs of citizen, personality,everything about us... So there could be some problem or boring matter to give those scan copy... But it's very trusted for serious earners.

huh!? I have made several exchanges here already but they don't require me any of those documents you mentioned. Are you really a member here? or you mistook this one with other site, please check.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:50 AM

• kaps
  • 246 posts
this is amazing one, i have exchange $2 LR in alertpay and it is nice experience to deal here and best to inter exchange currency with good return and safe also.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:46 AM

I dint quite understand the fee amount that has been mentioned. Is it true that Paypal doesnt allow currency exchange from an online exchanger site and even if it allows what kind of fee is imposed, can anyone mention here the amount with an example please. I am new to all these things so need a better understanding from experienced people like most of you guys.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

I dint quite understand the fee amount that has been mentioned. Is it true that Paypal doesnt allow currency exchange from an online exchanger site and even if it allows what kind of fee is imposed, can anyone mention here the amount with an example please. I am new to all these things so need a better understanding from experienced people like most of you guys.

Well if the sender use payment option to send you then that is where you get fees, that is why when I make an offer I always mention that only those paypal users that can send to personal can bid.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:09 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, fee, free, paid, sell, site