Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

MyMicroJob - www.mymicrojob.com

free money paid payment payout site twitter

2 replies to this topic

Posted Image

A new paid to do tasks site, very similar to Microworkers for the design and script.
I'v been trying alot of this sites lately and this one seems like a good one (good ones for me are microworkes, minuteworkers, squishycash and this one, just my opinion).

MyMicroJob right now offers $1 signup bonus + $1 sign up bonus usable only to make campaings.

The fees for making and completing campains are a little higher than the other sites but there's also alot of easy tasks offered by the site (like follow in twitter, become fan in facebook) that pay good money.

Some numbers:

Referral bonus $1

For employers:

Minimum workers: 20
Minimum rate: $0.10
Fee to make a campain: $0.50

(so a campain costs $2.50, you get $2 for free and then it's enough to follow in twitter and become a fan and you can make your own campain)

I just joined so I have no payment proofs yet.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

I have joined under you at this site and also finished a few tasks already available there . The pay rates of those tasks were quite good. Now I hope that more good tasks will be available there so that it would be an easy thing to reach the payout soon . The cashout of $10 is ok , but the number of tasks is still low and I think it would take time for more tasks to come .

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

I have registered the site but I still can't login for they have not send any verification mail to me, I wanted to see what kind of task they have. I contacted the admin yet no sign of response from them. Personally I love this kind of program for in microworkers I earned good amount.

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:00 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, money, paid, payment, payout, site, twitter

Advertisement