Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

how to add our blog to Google and Yahoo search engine database?

22 replies to this topic

Can anyone explain how to add our blog to Google and Yahoo search engine database? And how to make our blog is always on the top of others in every search related to our blog. Does it cost any money? Thanks

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:58 PM

• zaibu
  • Validating
  • 205 posts

Can anyone explain how to add our blog to Google and Yahoo search engine database? And how to make our blog is always on the top of others in every search related to our blog. Does it cost any money? Thanks

Yes i can .. I have searched some search engines where you can submit your site and take benefits if your site attracts to members. There are some following links are available below.

Web Directory by HotVsNot.Com

Add your URL to Google

URL Submission - Bing

Cheers :wink:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

:lol: ... You do not need to spend money for it. You can submit your blog to google addurl. Com. After that, wait a few weeks. Actually there are many ways to present it but the others too complicated. While to make the blog has a high PageRank, you must be often write article post, blogwalking, and can not copy and paste articles from other blogs. I hope this helps

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:46 PM

the question u have asked is actually the holy grail of search engine optimisation . pinging ur blog and submitting the site in web directories are the basics . also involves building backlinks , page rank , content offcourse etc . not at all a simple question as u have made it sound .

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

I think I have some answers to those questions through easy step by step tutorial on pinoyblogchat.co.cc , and it also explains how lots of content and articles can make it really get on top of the search engines, or at least at the top page. It depends on what keywords you are going to compete at.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:08 AM

If you want to add your site to the search engine, then it is free and easy. Every search engine provide some kind of form to submit your website. If you want to boost your PR so it would be come at the top. You can do it the easy (with money) or the hard (way without money). You can always buy a backlinks to improve your PR. You can also promote your site extra hard (if you want to do it the hard way)

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:17 AM

If you want to add your site to the search engine, then it is free and easy. Every search engine provide some kind of form to submit your website. If you want to boost your PR so it would be come at the top. You can do it the easy (with money) or the hard (way without money). You can always buy a backlinks to improve your PR. You can also promote your site extra hard (if you want to do it the hard way)

I prefer the hard way to get backlinks. Because in my experience backlink not be a major factor that determines page rank blog. There are many ways easier. Because I see blogs of others who only get 5 backlink could get 4 positions in google page rank. While those who often get a backlink not get any change. Although it is sometimes backlink also necessary

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

I prefer the hard way to get backlinks. Because in my experience backlink not be a major factor that determines page rank blog. There are many ways easier. Because I see blogs of others who only get 5 backlink could get 4 positions in google page rank. While those who often get a backlink not get any change. Although it is sometimes backlink also necessary

So what do you think another factor to improve our google rank ? For times I think it is backlink. Do you know the algorithm of google search engine to rank the website ? or can we pay to get to the top of search result ?

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

No money needed, just submit your url to their search engines.
No need to submit your url also, just keep your website alive and search engines can automatically detect your website without you to submit your link.
To be in high position for a keyword, you must seo your blog and do linkbuilding.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:16 PM

So what do you think another factor to improve our google rank ? For times I think it is backlink. Do you know the algorithm of google search engine to rank the website ? or can we pay to get to the top of search result ?

to improve google rank, I think the main factor is backlink and quality contest of your site. For the algorithm, I ever know this but forget it, I'll search later :D

other way to get top position in search engine, you can pay it for google adword, google will list your site in the top of your choosen keyword

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:37 AM

search in google for 'add url' then click onthe top link which is 'Add your URL to Google' , then you will be redirected to a page where you can find instructions on how to's then you can find url box, in that write your blog link including the http://www.
in comment box, you can write the title of your site or anything, or just leave that a blank,
enter the captcha in the 3rd box , then hit the Add URL button, that's all , you have done !
your url will not be added to Google search engine as soon as submitted, it takes few days time, then you can search for it to find that your URL also has been added to Google.

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:57 PM

search in google for 'add url' then click onthe top link which is 'Add your URL to Google' , then you will be redirected to a page where you can find instructions on how to's then you can find url box, in that write your blog link including the http://www.
in comment box, you can write the title of your site or anything, or just leave that a blank,
enter the captcha in the 3rd box , then hit the Add URL button, that's all , you have done !
your url will not be added to Google search engine as soon as submitted, it takes few days time, then you can search for it to find that your URL also has been added to Google.

Actually, sometimes this doesn't work. I have submitted my website several times to google, but with no result. I don't know what or who is wrong. Google just can't index my website. That sucks man.

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:59 AM

Actually, sometimes this doesn't work. I have submitted my website several times to google, but with no result. I don't know what or who is wrong. Google just can't index my website. That sucks man.

You'll have to wait. Because it is not as fast as google indexing your blog. Because there are so many blogs that should be in the index by google and is waiting for a long time. I've submitted my blog to google and indexed when it was reached two weeks. So be patient and continue to post articles to your blog

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

You'll have to wait. Because it is not as fast as google indexing your blog. Because there are so many blogs that should be in the index by google and is waiting for a long time. I've submitted my blog to google and indexed when it was reached two weeks. So be patient and continue to post articles to your blog

yes...I agree with you. Yokowasis, you should be patient, wait for maybe 1 or 2 weeks again, because I ever have own forum and it need 3 weeks to get indexed by Google. While you waiting your site to be indexed, you can get more backlink to your site:good:

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:50 AM

This is the way to get your blog or website added but the popularity in google depends on the popularity of your blog and backlinks fo your blog . Better do deo if you want to get a good position in google and yahoo . Its very hard to get a good position in their searches .

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

yes...I agree with you. Yokowasis, you should be patient, wait for maybe 1 or 2 weeks again, because I ever have own forum and it need 3 weeks to get indexed by Google. While you waiting your site to be indexed, you can get more backlink to your site

That is pretty suck. Why google just take pretty much time to indexed a site. 3 weeks ? cmon. Do you think the result of the google search is not up to date ? since they take up to 3 weeks to index a website.

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:35 AM

i think the best way to add your blog to search engine like google and yahoo is by adding your blog sitemap to the search engine that way they will index your blog faster

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Go to Yahoo Site Explorer
Click on the 'Sign in' link which is at the top of the page,see the screenshot below(If you don't have a Yahoo id, you can get one here) and sign into your accoutnt.
your blog url in the box provided as shown in the below screenshot.Don't forget to replace the 'yourblogurl' with the original url of your blog and click on the 'Add My Site'
after adding your site authenticate
There are two ways to verify your ownership.One is to upload a file to the root directory of your site which can't be possible in blogger.
Another one is to 'adding a metatag' which is possible and the only way to verify ownership for bloggers.First,copy the metatag..
Next,sign in
to your blogger account>Edit html and paste the metatag below the head tag and SAVE THE CHANGES,look at the screenshot below.
Next,you will get a message saying that 'Your site is pending authentication'
Note:Don't remove the metatag,they will revalidate your ownership by checking your ownership regularly.
Next,go back to the 'Site explorer home', and check the box next to your blog url and click on the Manage button
Type rss.xml or atom.xml in the box provided.It helps yahoo to discover more of your site content via your rss or atom feeds and to index your blog pages quickly whenever your blog is updated.Next,click on the add feed button.

THIS IS FOR YAHOO

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:08 PM

Advertiser Manager

Thank you chisonmd, you gave a very informative reply.. :D I will try your advice since i really had a hard time also finding ways on how to add one of my blog's URL to search engines.. ^_^

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:11 AM

Hi, Here is the post on how to get indexed fast by Google. It's very effective for new blogs and website. You will see the results very fast
How to Get Your Website Indexed Fast in Google

Hope that helps.

Daily Technology Tips
How to Get Your Website Indexed Fast in Google

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

If you want your website be on top of google search or yahoo, you have to do search engine optimization like link building, article submission, directory submission and other way of search engine optimization.

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement