Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

I want to start my own Ptp forum but dont know about much.

earn forum invest money need help ptp site website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

Hi Freinds I want to start my own ptp forum and I am inspired by this site but dont know where to start? First I know I will hire expert to make good website then I need to collect members for getting traffic but I am confused that I will have to seach sponsor , banner or they will contact me by them selves.:help:

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

Banned Members

if u get the lot of members in ur forum.u can easliy get the sponsers

getting members(active members) to ur forum is not so easy.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

so means that If I will have good members and active members so I will not need to find sponsor , they will contact me by themselves.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

• zaibu
  • Validating
  • 205 posts
Yes, you don't need to call any advertiser on your site to sponsorship. You just need some money in your hands for the members. You will have to run some referrals contests for new members. You can earn a good income if you have some money to invest in your forum 1st and have some good ideas to make your forum big.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:33 AM

hey zaibu thanks dude , I respect your advice and I will do legit business and sure until I will not get advertiser I will earn from other website and pay to my members and Yes I know how I will get more members and active members .

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

you will need to have some sort of capital at the beginning, i think a capital of $300 is required to pay members for the first few days. i think you will need to give around 4 cents per post to get a lot of active members very quickly. you may get a lot of sponsors once your forum gets a lot of active members.

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

im also dreaming of having my own ptp forums someday,
do owners of ptp site really earn from their forums? how much is the potential income
per month when you have your own site?

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

I think if you are looking for sponsorship confusion was easy,, just promote your site to other PTP forum,, will also be many people who came, and when they see your site is quite nice and interesting, I think sponsors will come by itself; , So you do not get confused with things like that,,

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

@TS :
to be a admin of the PTP site is hard my friend...i was try to be admin and that is not simple like we usually look...just paid member and offline and something else...behind that admin must have a very perfect calculate...we must have a lot money first to paid member...because to get sponsor it's not simple too...we must get lot traffic first and then the sponsor will start come to us...and that is will take a long time...more time you spend to get sponsor...more money too you must have to paid member....so my advice...you can start from zero...believe it???
yes that is true you can start from zero...first make a simple forum inside can discuss anything...and open to public...share with your friend...automatically the traffic will high up...and when the traffic high up...your forum will be more known...and after that...many sponsor will come to you...and after you get the sponsor...that is right time to start the PTP...so that is zero money spend first right? ;)

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:41 AM

i think thats not an effective way to get members rivha, you need to invest something
so that your forum will easily attract active members... because most of this people who's searching
for forums wants to earn money, so its better to start with paid to post with good rates.. im sure you will get active
members in no time..

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:01 AM

@TS :
to be a admin of the PTP site is hard my friend...i was try to be admin and that is not simple like we usually look...just paid member and offline and something else...behind that admin must have a very perfect calculate...we must have a lot money first to paid member...because to get sponsor it's not simple too...we must get lot traffic first and then the sponsor will start come to us...and that is will take a long time...more time you spend to get sponsor...more money too you must have to paid member....so my advice...you can start from zero...believe it???
yes that is true you can start from zero...first make a simple forum inside can discuss anything...and open to public...share with your friend...automatically the traffic will high up...and when the traffic high up...your forum will be more known...and after that...many sponsor will come to you...and after you get the sponsor...that is right time to start the PTP...so that is zero money spend first right? ;)

yes true, you have to get good traffic to get many members, and also you will need the initial capital can be found in many different ways, to sponsor issues, I think you do not have too dizzy to think about it, because sponsors will come by itself when your forum has begun to develop,

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:32 AM

actually to get the sponsor that is important...without sponsor who put their banner or something else that will be hard for the site to run....
there 2 way of getting sponsor :
1.Try to get sponsor before the site running...you can give the proposal for that...and maybe one of sponsor will attract :good:
2.Just run the site without must get the sponsor first....

So i think my explanation in previous post is good enough for first running in PTP program :good:

@melodies :
actually in my country so many forum is running without must paid member...
and there is very good without must spend anything first....and after get the profit from sponsor we can turn it to be PTP program....if course the member is will happy and more active...:H and the new sponsor will come again because we not lose traffic....that is more useful than we paid member first but we out of funds..:biggrin:

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:35 AM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts

i think thats not an effective way to get members rivha, you need to invest something
so that your forum will easily attract active members... because most of this people who's searching
for forums wants to earn money, so its better to start with paid to post with good rates.. im sure you will get active
members in no time..

i agree with you, it is a more effective way to get members into the forum, this will also encourage them to keep up on their posting.

@ rivha - i will put it this way, you have two forums, one is free and the other is paying, now which forum will you use your time? definitely you will go to the one who is paying right? if in case you will go to the free forum you will not be as active as what you will do with the one who is paying.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

actually to get the sponsor that is important...without sponsor who put their banner or something else that will be hard for the site to run....
there 2 way of getting sponsor :
1.Try to get sponsor before the site running...you can give the proposal for that...and maybe one of sponsor will attract :good:
2.Just run the site without must get the sponsor first....

So i think my explanation in previous post is good enough for first running in PTP program :good:

@melodies :
actually in my country so many forum is running without must paid member...
and there is very good without must spend anything first....and after get the profit from sponsor we can turn it to be PTP program....if course the member is will happy and more active...:H and the new sponsor will come again because we not lose traffic....that is more useful than we paid member first but we out of funds..:biggrin:

we are talking about forums for all countries, and the topic starter is referring to paid to post forum..
how can he attract members if he will start a PTP forum with no incentives for posting for the first opening..
just observe some new sites.. they will pay high rates for the first time to attract members then they will lower the rates
after some time.. take invest world as an example... now do you think its good to start a forum with no posting incentive first?

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:28 AM

first of all you need more than $200 in your payment processor(most preferably LR) apart from the money you using to buys script,hosting and domain....this money is to pay to the members for the first one or two months....if you succeed paying members for one month you will get more traffic that means you get good alexa rank...no try to get some sponsors to the forum in the way contacting directly to hyip admin or arranging contest for that or giving a share percentage of advertiser revenue....
if you could reach this much things you can easily maintain the PTP forum further with less problems in a successful manner...

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

I hate hacker's:x( i will take revenge on hacker's by hacking their account's,so going to learn hacking seriously

for me another best way to get many members as soon as possible is to
give a referral contest, this will greatly increase the rating of your website..
but be sure to give proper rules on your contest, like for example only posters who
will reach the minimum payout will be counted.. with this you can be sure that
everyone who will join the forum will contribute to help the forum grow.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:42 AM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts
yes but sometimes people tends to abuse this when the admin put up a referral contest, like in the case of the other forum, there so many spammers, new members do it just to comply with the rules implemented, admin should be very strict when it come to contest, so there will be no foul play:good:

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:34 AM

Hi Freinds I want to start my own ptp forum and I am inspired by this site but dont know where to start? First I know I will hire expert to make good website then I need to collect members for getting traffic but I am confused that I will have to seach sponsor , banner or they will contact me by them selves.:help:

are you serious in making PTP Forum??
1. Make sure you have enough capital to run your site....because you need it to pay dedicated hosting , domain , forum feature, moderator salary, and also member payment.
2. You must aware about your forum...you must make your forum have all great feature to avoid spamming
3. You must hire some moderator and looking for more sponsor for your site , because from there your forum earning come from
4. When you try to make a referral contest to get more member, be carefull with abuse sign up....some people will try to cheat you by giving insentives. It means after that people doing some post, they will stop, and that is not good for your forum
5. .........I'm still think of it :D

I think that all....I still think the rest...hope you can receive it

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:44 AM

yes but sometimes people tends to abuse this when the admin put up a referral contest, like in the case of the other forum, there so many spammers, new members do it just to comply with the rules implemented, admin should be very strict when it come to contest, so there will be no foul play:good:

course as a site admin of PTP we have to work so hard, especially when there is an ongoing contest, each person has many ways to win the contest, yes if joining a contest looking for referrals, perhaps one of them is its own account as much as possible, and make spamming posts, and that's where the admin policy is needed,,

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

I think starting from zero just like rhiva said is a good Idea. When you begin the PTP forum without precisely calculation, your site will go scam in no time. You have to build the reputation first, when the reputation is built the next step should be easy.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:55 AM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: earn, forum, invest, money, need help, ptp, site, website

Advertisement