The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Sprintwealth - Sprintwealth.com

click earn fee member paid payment paypal products scam

4 replies to this topic

Sprintwealth - Sprintwealth.com, 2x1 forced matrix! - Get paid $20 per cycle! By Alertpay

SprintWealth is the easiest way to generate $3000-$5000 / Month. It's as simple as joining for a low one-time payment of $29 and no hidden cost, no monthly installments.This program is very simple and easy to use and can generate a lot of revenue for anyone and everyone who puts in the small effort. This is a serious business designed in a way to help everyone prosper financially.

This is a just launched amazing 2x1 forced matrix. Get in now and earn the most. Below are their features which makes them different and the best. This provides you a great residual income.

Very Small 2x1 forced matrix.
Get paid $20 per cycle.
Get paid $5 matching bonus for every member that cycles whom you referred, every single time!
Automatic re-entry back into the program ($29 value).
ALL of your referrals follow you into your new matrix when they cycle from their matrix.
Get spillovers from your upline and spillunders from your downline, thereby helping you cycle.

Company randomly fills positions from time to time! Plus admin re-enter under the next available position in the program to ensure that everyone cycles eventually.

Quality products you can use to promote this income opportunity and any other business.
One time fee of $29, for which you get the products and life time membership into the program.

No waiting for days and weeks to get paid, you will be paid daily to your Alertpay and Paypal accounts.

Join Now! --> Click

Posted Image

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:39 AM

it seems like this program can not be trusted
most programs like this are a scam, so you better be careful
if you are already joint. biaskah you give me proof of payment????

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:39 AM

http://www.jmgold.com/?ref=niciro
Follow Signature Rules

Their affiliate program goes 1 level deep. 2 spots under you. The cost to join is a one time fee of $29, for which you get the products and life time membership into the program, including a FREE re-entry after every cycle. They accept credit cards payments only via Alert Pay Systems merchant payments. They welcome International members. However you will need a different email account for each account. The alertpay account and everything else can be the same!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

This is not affiliate program by the way, but cycle program that give you cash bonus if you become top of cycle. there is payment proof on their web page but I suggest if these admin site provide forum support to discuss the member and placing payment proof.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:39 AM

I don't think it is a scam.. Their are lots of my Filipino friends who already earn on this site and they truly pays..

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

PTC-Refback ROCKS!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: click, earn, fee, member, paid, payment, paypal, products, scam

Advertisement