The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Peoplestring - peoplestring.com

56 replies to this topic

This is the easiest money that you will ever make. It's guaranteed that you will make money. And the best part is....it's FREE to sign up. So how you will make money from this site?

Free members earn 5% of their direct referrals earnings and 2% of all earnings on levels 2 through 6. Entrepreneur members earn 20% of their direct referrals earnings and 6% of all earnings on levels 2 through 6.

Get paid to do the things that you are already doing.

To join the hottest social network today CLICK HERE

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:49 AM

look like the only way you can spent your money is to buy their clothes :-/
if there is anyways to withdraw those money to pp or other ebank i would join it though
anyway it's a nice sharing thank :)

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

You can withdraw your money at Paypal if you join this site you can put your paypal account at your profile where they send your earnings. You don't have to make purchases here since you can earn money here for joining free.

happy earnings!

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

Just find something :D
When search google via it earn 10 point
Check peoplestring mail box 10 point
Check mail box - cash box 10 point
It is said that 100 point = 1$
But where can I exchange them :-/

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hello, they will convert the points to $$$ and they will pay you through your paypal account. Yes you can make $1 dollar a day without referrals and People string will pay you 70% of their advertising revenue. Just do whatever you do on web on people string site and you will see how your money grow in this site.

happy earning!:14:

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

in peoplesting very hard to reach payout limit, because for our members outside the U.S., we will get money from tida invite friends, we only get paid from our activities, and because we are paid on the basis of our activities to reach the payout limit here, it takes time 1 year ...

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

• neng
  • Validating
  • 1,434 posts
I have been with this site for quite sometime now and I still can not understand how to earn from here. To think that their payouts is hard to reach, Right now I am not active with them because I am waiting for the code that they have sent through mail.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:17 AM

Minimum withdrawal is very large will be reluctant to make its members continued to be active, may be withdrawn if the minimum is not $ 25 and only about $ 5 I'm sure will be many more who join and there's not much left.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:02 AM

Im a member but Im inactive on that site it just seemed like I would never fill out the referrals levels,it has a good reputation though last time I checked

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

I was not the spirit to do something like this. thanks for information. good luck for you. there are lots of free stuff on my website :cr

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

Are there not other payment processors for this social network? may be Alertpay? or even Libertyreserve?
paypal is a payment processor i do not use at the moment, but i definitely would love to try this peoplestring.com network soon seeing it is easy to gain points here.

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:02 AM

Follow Signature Rule!

Banned Members

The best way through which i earn money from peoplestring is through the peopledollar treasure got over 3k points with that and got 30$ .I will withdraw it once i reach more than 50$ .Now i started liking this site .

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:58 PM

The best way through which i earn money from peoplestring is through the peopledollar treasure got over 3k points with that and got 30$ .I will withdraw it once i reach more than 50$ .Now i started liking this site .

Are you doing the sign up thing that requires payment? for the last time I check there is only one task in which it is free and that is play poker in facebook and that is only equivalent to 1 peopled dollar which is really far from 100 people dollar = $1, correct me if I am wrong. Most of the task in people dollar requires payment or if not surveys in which international members couldn't avail.

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

PTC-investigation has moved this site yesterday from legit to watchlist, because international members haven't received revenue sharing on this site for a couple of months now, they have focused more on US members where on their TOS they have noted that international members could get the revenue sharing as well.

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:14 AM

Are you doing the sign up thing that requires payment? for the last time I check there is only one task in which it is free and that is play poker in facebook and that is only equivalent to 1 peopled dollar which is really far from 100 people dollar = $1, correct me if I am wrong. Most of the task in people dollar requires payment or if not surveys in which international members couldn't avail.

I think it's best peoplestring than poker on facebook, and apparently also peoplestring not pay so large only for social networking, I learned, every month there are accumulation points, 3000point = about $ 1, to $ 0.6 refferal.
But the $ 0.5 usually pending before one of the following month

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:36 AM

Of all the social sites this is the easiest so far for it will only requires a few minutes of your time daily and you will have to do all the 5 easy steps but sad to say that this one is not paying for international members anymore. Until now they have not released any statement about it yet, I am one of the disappointed members on this site.

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
I just recently joined in here and currently exploring the site up. I really do not know what to do there to earn so i think I will have to leave it at the moment and probably I would earn something from in here. But for now I just finished the survey that says I will be paid $1.50 after I received some kind of letter to confirm my address. I think this will take some time since I am from outside US and it would take some time before it reaches my home address.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:14 AM

the minimum payout is very large and so then i think most of the users won't join the site. keeping the rate so low, i think i would have joined the site.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

First of all I'm confused how this works, methinks that you need a lot of referral in order to earn in this program, the minimum payout is not a problem though, this is not a paid to click site so we have to deal with it.

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

Learn more how you can make money online visit Legitimate Earn at Home Jobs and Get Paid Programs

I never active again on this social networking site since I know they are not paid 25 cent per referral, but only 1 cent. I have lots of referral but if the admin site not consistent, better I am stay away.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement