The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

C-gold - c-gold.com

hyip money paid payment payment processor paypal site thread

9 replies to this topic

Can discuss all stuff of C-gold over here www.c-gold.com/
Do not start new thread of these payment processor

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:32 PM

c-gold reminds me of e-gold but unfortunately this payment processor is not widely accepted i believe. i do not think this payment processor has a big chance of succeeding until liberty reserve goes down.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

it seems same like e-gold.their site design is same as is of e-gold/is there any verification required to pakistani people?i did not find any paid to or a hyip site that accept it

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:18 AM

is that C-gold related to old Egold? But I think Paypal is still the best way to storage and purchase money. Not like other payment processor, Paypal is now accepted in my country so I can withdraw money to my bank :D

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

c-gold is not related to e-gold i believe. i do not think anyone should compare c-gold with paypal. paypal is more established while c-gold is yet to get a significant amount of merchants i believe.

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

c-gold is not new payment proccessor , i saw him many times in many GPT sites and some shoping sites , this bank Remind me by
E-gold , the old bank and the bank which closed and you can not open an account in him now . C-gold is the Successor of E-gold in my opinion .

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

For now it is not very popular. If I were the admin of this payment processor, I will really invest in making the processor safe, secure and widely accepted in all countries.

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

i do not think c-gold is going to be very well known until liberty reserve and perfectmoney goes down. i do not know if it is accepted by hyip sites.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:42 PM

That is the problem with this new Online payment processor.Not many sites are using them and when that happened,what will be the use of them for us.They need to make sure,they are widely accepted,they needs to be popular like alertpay,paypal.That is how they should work.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

That is the problem with this new Online payment processor.Not many sites are using them and when that happened,what will be the use of them for us.They need to make sure,they are widely accepted,they needs to be popular like alertpay,paypal.That is how they should work.

I am in total support of your opinion.E-gold made a mistake of not reaching their service available to all countries,now this new e-currency C-gold is doing the same thing.Paypal is still strong because they bring new features that are reliable and permanent like credit card withdrawal,tight security protection and their bank transfer is 100% trusted,even though all countries are not accepted by them.I expect others to learn from them.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Reply to this topic