Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Paypal - paypal.com

556 replies to this topic

Can discuss all stuff of Paypal over here http://www.paypal.com/
Do not start new thread of these processor

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

paypal is probably the best payment processor to me right now, the biggest advantage of paypal is that you can send money to your bank directly from your paypal account.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

as mentioned earlier, paypal isn't a scam for goodness sake.

if paypal is scam, long time ago you will see news that US govt is cracking down on paypal already

as a big company, do you think they need to scam ? such low and dirty methods only weaklings will do it !

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:06 AM

I'm from india.I use paypal but i have never transferred money to my bank account and i'm not aware of the fees structure followed in withdrawal.can any one explain the details of fees?
The how can i verify my paypal account?

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:24 AM

• kira
  • 118 posts
here is another quote from an admin of one of my trusted sites JPHFbux and freedomclicks:

as far as i know, paypal only freeze those account, which they feel suspicious in their terms and conditions. if your account is business account and you have high turn over you should has to upload all the document which they required. and all your document should match with your paypal account profile.

also you should not scam people if your account is business account.

about that article who knows, that they are x-employee of Paypal. may be they are competitors of paypal and want to let down the paypal.

As far as i am using my Paypal account from last 6 years, and my account get limited only 1 time when i turn it in to business account and start JPHF Matrix site. after uploading document they restore my account.

Admin

UPbux is the real scam here so, don't believe in it .. :)

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:58 AM

I'm using Paypal, and I trust it. I use Paypal to receive money from my customer but I don't need to purchase things online so I linked it to my local bank account. It's very new in my country because Paypal's just became available in Vietnam for a short time

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

here is another quote from an admin of one of my trusted sites JPHFbux and freedomclicks:

UPbux is the real scam here so, don't believe in it .. :)

Although Upbux might be a definite scam but Indian peoples are having some problem with PP for sure as the transaction are being reversed over here
I just cant ge the problem of PP with Indian peoples as all are considering these as one of the best online processor.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

• kira
  • 118 posts
Yeah, I have also read about Indians having problem with PP ..

Maybe PP had a conflict with some Indian business owners and that caused the start of what they are experiencing right now.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

Yeah, I have also read about Indians having problem with PP ..

Maybe PP had a conflict with some Indian business owners and that caused the start of what they are experiencing right now.

no they don't have conflict between business owner's,the actual reason is RBI(Reserve Bank of India) asked paypal to submit some paper's regarding their operations but paypal failed to submit those so RBI told to all indian banks to not to recieve or send money to paypal.
If paypal submit those paper's the problem is over.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

I love Paypal, It like my weapon In the War MMO. Money Money Money is all about it:running:

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:57 AM

therea re amny sites that pay by paypal.i want o get paypal account to register godaddy domains but it do not accept my country.should i sign up using proxy?

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:44 AM

I think that's not a big problem. Just create your account and use it, and when you get money from Paypal, just sell it to many online exchanger, they can buy money from your Paypal account and pay you by cash :D

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:37 PM

• njun
  • 11 posts

paypal is probably the best payment processor to me right now, the biggest advantage of paypal is that you can send money to your bank directly from your paypal account.

yes right, i can send my money from paypal to bank when i don't have credit card. :D any other site eg LR ... just send money when i have credit card or bank not in Viet Nam.

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:41 AM

Here is Good News for Indian members

PayPal

Dear Mayur Bora,

We have been diligently working with the RBI and our business
partners to resume Indian bank withdrawals for the thousands
of Indian businesses who depend on PayPal to sell their goods
or services in the global marketplace.

Today, we are happy to announce that the RBI has allowed us
to continue local bank withdrawals for settlements for exports
of goods and services. We are currently making changes to
comply with Indian regulations for settlements for exports of
goods and services, and we anticipate that, as of Wednesday,
March 3rd, customers will be able to use our
bank withdrawal service.

As part of the changes, you will be required to fill out a
new field entitled 'Export Code' when you request a withdrawal.
This information is required under the current laws of India in
order to identify the nature of cross-border merchant transactions.

On Monday, March 1st, we will be back in touch with specific
instructions on how you can move your money into your bank account.

Moving forward, the RBI has told us that PayPal needs specific
approvals to allow personal remittances to India, which we
currently do not have. Until we get these approvals, personal
payments into India will remain suspended. However, if you are
an exporter, you will continue to be able to use the PayPal
service for payments of goods and services. In fact, with the
changes we are making to our system, PayPal is now set to be a
more powerful engine for exporters in India. With purpose codes
for export transactions and FIRCs (Foreign Inward Remittance
Certificates), you should now be able to get the export
related benefits you seek.

You can check the PayPal blog for additional updates.

www.thepaypalblog.com

We thank you for your business and for your patience during
the past few weeks.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:53 AM

i too got the email from paypal just now.its really good to know that paypal problem with india is over. Now also personal payments problems are not over. The good news is we can now withdraw money to our bank account.
THANK YOU PAYPAL.

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:27 AM

I think that's not a big problem. Just create your account and use it, and when you get money from Paypal, just sell it to many online exchanger, they can buy money from your Paypal account and pay you by cash :D

it is not so easy to get paypal account as you say.it is not available in m,y country.there is risk of banned of paypal account if they find my location

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:06 AM

it is not so easy to get paypal account as you say.it is not available in m,y country.there is risk of banned of paypal account if they find my location

Oh sorry I don't know that, I thought that you have the same problem with me, that if I don't have credit card it was impossible to withdraw money, but now Paypal is available in Vietnam, it means I can withdraw money anytime I want

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

Many sites these days which are new out only accept Paypal for some reason, even though Paypal does not accept many peoples countries, and with that many people will maybe not join the site. Paypal has an option of no fees when sending payments unlike other payment processors which is very good of them!

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:55 PM

Many sites these days which are new out only accept Paypal for some reason, even though Paypal does not accept many peoples countries, and with that many people will maybe not join the site. Paypal has an option of no fees when sending payments unlike other payment processors which is very good of them!

I am actually feeling reverse of that because with many problems with PP there seems to be new site having AP as only payment processor and regarding that fee option is good from PP but also with so many terms you can definitely see some action against you even if you are involved in any of those and the actions are really very much harsh compared to other online processor.

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

Any one has any idea about that export code. I am also planing to withdraw money to my bank account from PP. but i have one doubt whether the USD to INR rate is same for all time it will change according to the market contidion i got some 45 INR for on USD when i withdrawn money to bank

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement